Chapter 3 ~ Old Zodiac Tales

It had been five days since Narumi ran away. Haru had been searching for her for the vast majority of these past days. He knew that she could be far away by now if she wanted, she was his age and they werent little children. But he also knew that she wouldnt be going anywhere to far from her brother. Hatori wanted to search but Akito hasn't been doing well these past few days and he couldn't leave since he was the family doctor.

He started to walk through the Sohma land near Masters House. He was starting to lose his cool though, she needed to be patched up, he knew she was in bad condition, she could be dead. And to add on Hatori was still refusing to tell him what happened, he guessed Akito. But he had to focus on keeping dark haru in if he had any hope of looking for Narumi.

Finally he spotted little ferret tracks in the wet mud, following them he found a small dark haired ferret lying on the lowest branch of a tree." You idiot." Haru said before craddelling her small body in his hand, she still hadn't said anything. It was to far to the main estate and she was serverily shivering. Masters house was only a few hundred metres away, but he knew the bad blood between her and Kyo. He had no choice though.

"Oh haru hi... Ahhhh!!! Your carrying a body." Tohru said as she opened the main sliding door.

"Tohru, this is Hatoris younger sister. Please, If you could get her something to cover herself before I lay her down."

"Ahh shes naked. Bring her to my room. She can have some of my clothes." Tohru said racing up the stairs as Haru followed behind slowly. As soon as she transformed he had covered her with his coat. After Tohru had dressed the girl Haru came back in to take the girl to a makeshift bed in the main room.

"I've called Hatori, but he asked if you could just clean up some of her cuts he wont be available for a while." Haru said.

"Of course." Tohrus eyes sparkled with determination. "Wow. She looks just like a younger version of Hatori. Almost Identical."

"Yeah. Except Narumi Dyed the two front strands of her hair." Haru said picking up the plaits. Narumi had quite a few stitches in her, enough to make Tohru worry about the girl.

"What happened to Narumi?"

Haru looked blankly to the side "No idea.'

Tohru freaked, he really had no idea!?

"Oh, Tohru, where are the others, Momiji and Kisa were still here weren't they?"

"They all went out to get injredents for tonight's dinner. I wanted to clean the house, the insisted on helping but made more of a mess than help. Which is okay! But I think they realised what they had been doing so they went to the shops."

"All 5?" Haru asked counting everyone on his fingers.

"Well No. Yuki is in his secret base, Shigure went to the main estate, Momiji and Kisa went shopping and Kyo is at the dojo."

"Ah the Dojo. Wait Kyo. I forgot to tell you."

"What???"

"Kyo and Narumi Dont have the best past together. Narumi actually looked up to Kyo but than they had a fight. Who knows all us animal zodiacs, have something from our spirts than drag to our own life's." Haru said looking at Narumi as Tohru packed up the first aid kit.

"Oh thats right the old zodiac story. The ferret and cat had always been friends. Well they were more so described as disciple and master right? The ferret looked up to the cat and admired him. But when the cat missed the banquet and the ferret asked why, he blamed the rat than after told the ferret. *Insert Tohru hand on hip and one finger pointing to the sky acting voice* If you were really my disciple you wouldve come to find your master before going to the banquet, or let me take your place. *end acting.* But of course the ferret couldnt do that or god would be made at him for the rest of his life. So in the end he told the cat that it wasnt fair, he wasn't the one that got tricked. And than they fought and it ended with the ferret never wanting to be in the presence of the cat again."

"Story of my life." Narumi said in a bare whisper sitting up as both Haru and Tohru looked down at her.

"u.u.uh you heard that Im sosososo sorry." Tohru nodded her head repeaditly nearly hitting it on the table.

"Hahaha your funny. Ow." Narumi said reaching to her side.

"You need to lay down Ms Sohma or you might start bleeding again." Tohru lightly pushed her body back into a laying position.

"Your very polite, Just like brother. Thank you for your concern". Narumi said smiling like nothing happened.

"Why are you fake smiling. If your in pain dont push through it like an idiot would." Haru glared at Narumi while she glared back, Haru's face still expressionless. Tohru looked back and forth between the two waving her hands in confusion, she couldnt even tell it was a fake smile before. "You dont wanna be an idiot like Kyo right?"

"Be a what like kyo?"...