Chapter 2 ~ Narumi Sohma

"I will be going over to Shigure's. Yuki called to say that Ms Honda is sick. Momiji will be accompanying me there. Would you like to come?" Hatori looked down to his younger sister as she laid on her bed.

"But, what about Akito I am worried what he will do if I'm with Momiji." Narumi said looking away from her brother as her hair fell across her face.

"It will be alright Narumi, anyway I feel like it would be good if you meet Ms Honda." Hatori looks down at his little sister.

"Okay." Narumi says with a sweet smile on her face as she looks over to her older brother and grabbing his hand while jumping off the bed.

Narumi walked beside Hatori and Momiji, while having slide glances at Momiji. She knew her brother understood her love for him and it made him sad knowing that they wouldnt be allowed to be together. As they continued to walk a maid stood infront of them all bowing her head towards the three zodiac signs. "Sorry for the intrusion but Akito would like to see Ms Sohma."

Hatori looked towards her face seeing the pure shock frozen on her, his small frown quickly shaken off. "I'm alright big brother. You go ahead with Momiji without me." Narumi gave a winning smile as she walked with the maid. Both boys couldnt say anything, how could they defi god.

"Narumi. Oh my I have been waiting for you. My little Ferret." Akito said hands outstreatched to Narumis face as he started to stroke her long plaited blonde stripes away from her face. "Word has that the ferret has eyes for the bunny. Now could that truly be right Na-ru."

Narumi froze up in her spot. Eyes wide, fear struken her body. She had seen what it had done to Kisa, she didnt want the same, she had been so careful. "I..II" *SLAP*

"Don't stutter towards me! You piece of trash. Why do you wondering, why you get bullied, you cant speak full sentences. The unwanted Zodiac how does it feel. *Slap* Time *Slap* Time Again *Slap* Grow up, you pathetic piece of trash," Akito had her shirt in her hand, "You. You are mine and so are all of the Zodiacs. They Belong to me. *Slap* You will not take THE RABBIT FROM ME, YOU PATHETIC CREATURE. *Kick*"

Narumi slum to the floor as she coughed up some blood, 15 long years of playing it safe and now she was lying on the floor face swolling to her eyes and gut in pain.

"PATHETIC *Kick* PATHETIC *Kick* PATHETIC *Kick* You will not ever date him, scum like you, never."

"I love him."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" Akito sent a slap on the back of her head as he spat to the floor beside Narumi. Kureno stepped through.

"I Think that is enough Akito." Akito looked between the weak girl and Kureno.

"Call her brother."

Narumi Stayed on the floor feeling so pathetic as she couldnt even move an inch. She started to feel so weak that she transferred into her Ferret form as her headache started to pound through her head. "B.Brother, Momiji, Im so sorry, b..but what did I do, that was so bad."

~

The phone rang through the house as Hatori, Momiji, Kisa, Kyo and Shigure were seated around the table downstairs, "I shall get It." Shigure picked up the phone only simply nodding and saying a yes, he had a gasp of shock at the end before the call quickly ended. "Hatori, you are needed back at the main estate, it seems your sister has had an accident."

Everyone looked towards Hatori as his face had the most emotion they had all seen from the man as shock plastered his face. Momiji Stood up slamming his hands on the table. "Let me go with you."

"No. Momiji you will sleep here tonight. I must be alone with my sister." Hatori left without another word only a nod towards Shigure which was recipicated.

Hatori foot bounced up and down in the car as he cam closer to the main estate. When pulling up he walked straight to AKitos room to find her laying there in her ferret form with little bruishers all over her body. Hatori picked up her fragile body. Though he had so much rage in him he kept his head down as he walked towards his doctor room.

He placed the ferret down on the Bed as he placed incents to transfer her into her human state. As soon as that was done he got to work. What power did he have. He knew something like this would have happened to her, he knew as soon as the order left the maids mouth. It took him some time to fix her all up. She needed more stitches than he had wished." Oh Narumi, this is why we cant love. Us animals, we're born to live a lonely life." He blanced the blanket over her and a cold towl on her head as she began braking out in sweat.