Hood Gurl- Vol. 7 *SPECIAL* (Part 1 Of 2)

***Thank you everyone for supporting my story and still reading along to the series. You've made it up to Vol. 7! :D Once again, thank you soo much, and i hope you enjoy the story, the unexpected is here! ;)***

Chapter 1

- And the story goes on… (Tuesday- Mid June)

*3 Days before Prom*

Things soon began to take a awkward path. My mom was soon wooed and spoiled rotten from her new fiance, and didn’t beat me down anymore.. That was oddly strange. Me and Deahvian are now best buddies again, and I sworn to neva call her a bitch, or breakup our friendship again. And Romeo… my sweet Romeo. He has been a great boyfriend so far, and not to mention he’s RICH!! I wasn’t takin advantage of him, but I definitely was being spoiled rotten from him.
But then again… somethings may be going right, but life ain’t perfect, and once again an obstruction in the path caused the unfortunate to happen.
In addition… HELLLLL…. Yeah, this is my life.
*********************************************************
I was at the mall, with Raven, Deahvian, and Keyshia looking for some fly’, show offin’, celebrity stylin’ dresses for Raven’s Prom. We had to make sure we looked good, even if its not our Prom year, any Prom is important, and I wanted to support my sista Rae. We was at Bloomingdale’s lookin for some Prom dresses, & everything was damn expensive!!
“I cant believe we all only have $100 just to find Prom dresses. This shit ain’t gon’ work” I said looking through a sales rack. I was wearing blue baby Capri pants, a sleeveless floral shirt, and blue sandals. I had a Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses on the top of my brown soft ponytail. It was blazin’ hot out, which made it even worse for me to find something to wear in this heat.
“Calm’ down gurl.” Raven said looking at a sparkly blue backless dress.
“Yeah gurlfriend!!” Deahvian said snappin her fingers fiercely. I laughed out loud. I was sooooo oh sooo happy to be friends with my bestie again. I couldn’t stand that damn hiatus I had with her ever since I yelled at her after we went to the mall. I know it was the wrong thing to do, and I regret it ever since. But everything is finally back to normal and were now the three amigas again. ‘D, Key, and Kassidy’.
“D, your amazingly annoying and funny at the same time.” I said shaking my head.
“Well you knoo how I do!!” She soon started dancing around the store, shakin her butt full of happiness. I missed her craziness.
“Would you STOP IT!” Raven yelled out loud aggravated.
“Whoa, look who woke up on the wrong side of the bed.” Keyshia said giggling.
“Ya’ll think this a joke? YA’LL REALLY THINK THIS A JOKE!!?”
“Easy, easy, easy…” I said pattin her on the back.
“Don’t touch me!” She said flippin me off from her.
“Manager, oh manager, we got a evil, negative, unappreciative company here, at junior’s department!” Deahvian yelled to no one in particular.
“I’m sorry you guys.. Its just-just.. That-”
“Just what?” I said. Raven was seriously ruining our Prom shopping mood. Shoot.. It was already ruined enuf by the insufficient amount of paper we got in our wallets.
“I-I-.. I aint got a Prom date.”
“WHAT!?” The three of us said in awe.
“Its true…” Raven said depressively. I didn’t know my own sista DID NOT have a date for her own Prom.
“Raven, how come you didn’t botha to tell us any of dis disastrous news?”
“Cuz.. Ya’ll might think im a whimp and dat I cant get a boyfriend…”
“Hahaha, you got that right!” D said laughing her butt off.
I nudged her painfully. “OW! Ease on the right shoulder It still hurts.”
“That’s what you get D!.. Don’t pay her any attention Rae.. You’re a pretty girl, and Romeo even said we look alike, you will find somebody.”
“Oh, there you go again talking about Romeo!!” She soon started mimicking me. “’Oh Romeo, there out thou Romeo, I am his Juilet and together we will be forever’!”
Keyshia and Deahvian soon bustin’ out laughing.
“HEY! I SAID THAT IN MY SLEEP!”
“Forgot I slept in the same room as you Kass?”
“No… but it’s private and Romeo is all mine!”
“Thanks for shoving It up my face again!”
“Only cause you started mimicking me!”
“Cause your bragging!”
“IM NOT!”
“YES!”
“NO!”
“YES!”
“NO!”
“YES!”
“STOPPP!!!” Keyshia said aggravated. “Ya’ll chicas gonna get us kicked outta Bloomingdale‘s!”
“If it makes you feel any betta Rae, I ain’t got a date to the Prom.” D added.
“WHAT!?” Me, Keyshia, and Raven said at unison.
“Yeaa, Im soo deadass.”
“I thought you had that 12th grader Denzel ask you to the Prom?” I said confused.
“Yeahh but he-” Soon Deahvian’s brand new blackberry started ringing the chorus of ‘Ride’ By Ciara featuring Ludacris. “Hold up, lemme take this… Hello??…. DENZEL!!”
Soon me, Keysh, and Rae started rolling our eyes, knowing that she still had him as her date.
“Mhmm…mhmm… okay.. BYE!”
“What he say?” I said mono-toned picking up a black strapless dress.
“I’M GOIN TO THE PROM WITH HIM STILL!”
“Joy…” Raven said with a frown.
“Don’t worry Rae, we gonna find a date for you” Keyshia said reassuringly. “Oh did I tell ya’ll chicas that I got my date José from 11th grade to be my date.. He is soooooooooooo muy guapo!”
“Yeah Keysh, you told us that in the car about 100 million times..” I said annoyed. All I wanted was to be with Romeo.
We all rolled our eyes again.
“Lets head upstairs, they prob got betta looking dresses then these pieces of craps.” Raven said leading the way.
We soon headed up the escalator to the next level. While there, I couldn’t help but think about Romeo.. “Oooh.. Romeo.” I said flirtatiously.
“Oooh.. Denzel..” Deahvian said fiercely.
“Oooh.. José.” Keyshia added.
“WOULD YOU THREE SHUT UP!!?” Raven said aggravated.
“Sorry.” We three said. I know Raven was jealous and mad, but dang we was happy with our sweethearts, and couldn’t help it.