Embarrassing Moments

Billy:

"Billy? You here?" you called as you walked into his house.

"Billy's upstairs sweetheart!" Rosa called from the kitchen.

"Thank you Rosa!" you yelled, then ran up the stairs. "Billy!" you said, knocking on he and Freddie's shared room.

"Don't come in!" Billy yelled as you opened the door. Your jaw dropped at what you saw. Billy was hanging upside down, his ankle caught in the railing of the top bunk. "I said don't come in," he whined.

"How did this happen?" you asked, resisting the urge to laugh.

"I was chilling on the bed, then I heard you come in so I tried to climb down as quick as I could," he began as you walked up to him. You placed a hand on his cheek and giggled. "So, while I tried to climb down, my leg got stuck... and now I'm here."

"Ok, let's get you down."

Freddie:

"Y/n!" you heard Freddie yell. You looked up from your homework (a/n why are you always doing homework when Freddie's around), your eyebrows furrowed. "I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed you!"

"I'm busy!" you yelled back.

"Please!?"

"Fine!" you called, then slammed your book closed and got up. "Where are you?"

"The living room!" You groaned, then walked into the living room. You looked around but still didn't see Freddie.

"You're not in here," you groaned.

"Yes, I am!" Freddie yelled.

"Where!"

"In the wall!" Freddie screamed.

"You're not on the wall," you scoffed.

"Not ON the wall. In the wall!" You furrowed your brows, then opened your wall. Freddie screamed then fell out.

"I'm free!" he yelled.

"How did this happen?" you asked.

"I jumped on the bed and it folded up on me," Freddie said, gasping lightly. You grinned. "Don't smile! That was traumatizing!"

You laughed out loud. "It's just so-" Gasp. "Funny!"

"Shut up!" Freddie yelped, his face red. You kept laughing. Freddie scowled. "Aw, it's ok. I still love you ya dork."

"Good," Freddie smiled. "I'll need someone to save me from the walls."