He Gets Jealous

Billy: 

You sat in front of the school, waiting for Billy, your boyfriend finish. You had your earplugs in and was deep into y/f/b when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You looked up to see a boy with slicked back blonde hair and brown eyes. He smirked and sat next to you. "Hey pretty lady," he said, putting an arm around your shoulders. 

"Um hi," you said, squirming slightly, uncomfortable under the boy's arm. 

"What are you doing all by yourself?" he asked, scooting closer to you.

"I- um, I'm," you stuttered. The boy smirked. You gulped, then something behind him caught your eye. Billy was glaring at the boy. You sighed slightly, looking at him with pleading eyes. He glared at the boy once more then ran to the back of the school. 

You heard a faint "Shazam!" then a flash of lightning.

"What was that?" the boy questioned. 

"Just a freak storm," you said, a small smile on your lips. 

Suddenly, Billy flew down as his superhero self. "Hello," he said. "You ma'am," he continued, pointing at you. "I need you for, um, hero business." 

"Oh, of course," you grinned. 

"Um, yeah," Billy stuttered, then picked you up bridal style then flew off, leaving the boy stunned.

Freddie: 

You were putting your books in your locker when suddenly it was slammed shut. You sighed and looked up to see Brett Breyer. "Hey l/n," he smirked, looking you up and down. 

"What do you want?" you snapped. 

"I want you," Brett said, placing his hands on either side of you, trapping you against the locker. 

"Yeah, ok no," you snorted. 

"I'm serious," Brett said, leaning closer to you. 

"I, um, I have a boyfriend," I stuttered, feeling uncomfortable.

"Oh I can do so much better than Freeman," he scoffed, running a thumb over your cheek. 

"Oh yeah?!" a familiar voice yelled. I looked over Brett's shoulder to see Freddie. He quickly walked over and grabbed my wrist, pulling me out of Brett's grip. "Try doing better than this," he smirked, then grabbed your waist and pulled you against him. Then he pressed his lips to yours.

 You smiled into the kiss then wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Freddie smiled and took his hand out of his crutch and wrapped it around your waist, placing all his weight on you. You felt him begin to kiss down your jaw.

You giggled then pushed him away, only enough that his lips left your face. You rested your forehead against his just as you had done at your first kiss. You sighed and wrapped your arms around his waist. You looked behind him to see Brett gone.