Happy Birthday Chuuya!

"-llo... Hello?" A hand waved in front of your face making you snap out of your thoughts.

"Hmm?"

"What are you thinking about?" Kajii asked. Before spacing out, you were watching Kajii do an experiment, which was oddly satisfying to watch.

"Well Chuuya-san's birthday is soon and I wanna do something for him, but I don't know what to do."

"Give him some lemon bombs!" He laughed.

"Thank you, but I don't think I will."

"Why not make a dangerous experiment for him."

"Uhh, probably not. I don't wanna die trying."

"That's a shame." He slightly frowned then an idea came, "He likes wine, so give him some wine. Or a hat."

"But he has a lot of those already. And I want it to be special."

"Hmm." Kajii stopped what he was doing and thought. "There's a cherry blossom festival coming up soon."

"Really?" This piqued your interest.

"Yup. Though it's not as interesting as science."

"I've never been to a festival before, but I think I'll take him there." You said completely ignoring him. "Oh, when will it be?"

"It starts next week on the twenty seventh and goes on for a few days. Should end around the beginning of next month."

"Great, it goes over his birthday... Hey, how did you find out about the festival anyways?"

"Well of course I'm going to be running a lemon bomb stall!" He laughed excitedly.

"Oh really? Then I hope you don't get shut down." You smiled awkwardly.

"Don't worry I have back up plans."

"Just don't make them have to shut down the festival."

"That's a promise I'll try to keep." You sighed.

"Ok, now continue the experiment I wanna see what happens at the end."

"Gladly!" He laughed and continued on with the experiment.

~time skip~

"Mori-san, I wanna take Chuuya-san to the festival for his birthday." You said as you barged into his office.

"And why would you want to do that?" He asked while keeping his focus on his paperwork.

"Because Chuuya-san is special to me. And I wanna do something for him since he always does stuff for me." Mori was taken aback a little by this, but he kept his composure and said.

"I see... So why did you come to me?" He finally looked at you.

"I need for his day to be cleared of any missions and work, two yukatas for me and him, and some money."

"W- am I just your wallet?"

"Mhm." You nodded then heard him sigh.

"I'll have it all arranged before tomorrow, but the yukatas will come in the next day."

"Thats fine, and thank you for your help."

"You're welcome." As you were about to leave Mori asked, "Would you ever do this for my birthday?"

"We'll see." You said. In all honesty half of you didn't want to do, but the other half said you weren't a completely horrible person and the least you could do was get him a cake and celebrate.