Turn Right To Go Left

[Then the screen shows Lightning McQueen in the desert driving on the same dirt road used for the race track. Doc then comes to Sheriff, who was watching McQueen.] Sheriff! Is he making another run for it?

Sheriff: No, no. He ran outta asphalt in the middle of the night, asked me if he could come down here. All he's trying to do is make that there turn.

Lightning McQueen: [slides off the track and onto the dirt] NO NO NO NO! Aw, great! [Doc laughs and driving back onto the track] Perfect turns on every track I've ever raced on.

Doc Hudson: Sheriff, why don't you go get yourself a quart of oil at Flo's. I'll keep an eye on him.

Sheriff: Well, thanks, Doc. I've been feeling a quart low. [drives back to Radiator Springs]

[We then see McQueen again, with his engine revs as he still tries to make the final turn. But again, he slides off the track onto the dirt.]

Lightning McQueen: AAH!!!!!

[His side moves towards the camera, which dust fills the screen. When it clears, we see McQueen with a tumbleweed on his head and McQueen spits dust out. Doc then appears in front of him as he moves the tumbleweed off.]

Doc Hudson: This ain't asphalt, son. This is dirt.

Lightning McQueen: Oh, great. What do you want? You hear to gloat? [drives past slowly]

Doc Hudson: You don't have three-wheel brakes, so you got to pitch it hard, break it loose and then just drive it with the throttle. Give it too much, you'll be outta the dirt and into the tulips.

Lightning McQueen: [turns around] So you're a judge, a doctor and a racing expert.

Doc Hudson: I'll put it simple. If you goin' hard enough left, you'll find yourself turnin' right.

Lightning McQueen: Ooh, right, that makes perfect sense. Turn right to go left! Yes! Thank you! Or should I say, "No thank you"? Because in Opposite World, maybe that really means, "Thank you"! [his smile turns to a frown, then he starts his engine and drives off, McQueen scoffs] Crazy grandpa car. What an idiot!

Doc Hudson: [groans as he then drives away slowly back to Radiator Springs with his feelings hurt by McQueen.]

[Then we see McQueen driving around the first corner, and he looks towards Doc driving off.]

Lightning McQueen: Turn right to go left. [Turns to Doc, driving away slowly back to Radiator Springs] Mm... [He moves his front wheels right, but he then suddenly went right.] OH! [He then drives off the side, stays still in midair for a second, and falls down into the valley.] WHOA! [McQueen winds up in another cactus patch] OW! Oh, that-- [Then, a cactus falls and crashes on top of McQueen.] ........... OWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

(The Pups, Spot and Wallace then showed up and looked down and went to get mater)