All Night long.

Lightning McQueen: [Then it shows. The whole song then completely ends as in the evening, that same day, in the trailer it shows McQueen ad the gang being massaged by brushes as the phone rings.] Oh... Oh, we needed this... [presses a button to respond to the phone call, which makes the brushes go into the roof of the trailer] Hello?

Harv US: Is this Lightning McQueen, the world's fastest racing machine?

Lightning McQueen: Is this Harv, the world's greatest agent?

Harv: And it is such a honor to be your agent and it almost hurts to take 10% of your winnings and merchandising and ancillary rights in perpetuity anyway. What a race! Huh, champ?! I did-- I didn't see it, but I heard you were great.

Lightning McQueen: [pressing buttons to change TV channels showing the finish of the previous race] Um... Thanks, Harv.

Harv: Listen, they're giving you 20 tickets for the tiebreaker thing in Cali. I'll pass 'em on to your friends. You shoot me the names. You let Harv rock it for you, alright, baby?

Lightning McQueen: Right! Friends! Yes, there's, my friend colonel, and there's um... [He looks toward the gang, who all just shook their heads at him to tell him to not say anything about them at all]

Harv: [to McQueen] Okay, I get it, Mr. Popular, so many friends you can't even narrow it down, hey, when you get to town, you better make time for your best friend, you gotta break bread with your mishpocheh here.

Lightning McQueen: Yeah, yeah, that would be great! We should totally...

Harv: Okay, I gotta jump, kid. L-Let me know how it goes. I'm out.

Lightning McQueen: [The call ends as the dial tone hums. Lightning McQueen sighs] [then some melodic beeping and wheels squeaking are heard.] What?! A minivan?! [on radio] Oh, come on, Mack, you're in the slow lane, this is Lightning McQueen and a couple friends you're hauling here!

Mack: Just stopping off for a quick breather, kid. Old Mack needs a rest. [starts to go onto the entrance to the where is going]

Lightning McQueen: Absolutely not. We're driving straight to all night till we get to California, we agreed to it!

Mack: All night?! May I remind you, federal DOT regs sta-

Lightning McQueen: Come on, we need to get there before Chick get hang with Dinoco.

Mack: [sighs as he sees some sleeping trucks] All those sleeping trucks! [on radio] Hey, kid, I don't know if I can make it.

Lightning McQueen: Oh, sure you can, Mack. Look, it'll be easy, we'll stay up with you!

Mack: [to McQueen] All night?

Lightning McQueen and the gang: All night long.

[Later that night, we see McQueen and the gang, sleeping. McQueen snores and the gang are sleeping on top of him]

[Then the screen shows Mack, who is trying to stay awake. His engines slow as his eyes start to shut. Mack snores, wakes up, gasps and blubbers, grunts as he tries to keep his eyes open. But they close again. Mack snores, and then wakes up, gasps and blubbers for about five seconds, and tries to keep his eyes open]