«𝐃𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐢 𝐎𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐮 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫»

(Nobody's POV)

(Nobody's POV)

Dazai woke up to a blinding white surrounding him, making him squint his eyes. A slow beeping was the only audible thing barely heard in the silence that surrounded him. Oh, he was here again. How many times had he landed himself in this mess?

Thankfully, nobody at the agency had found out about his many trips to the hospital. Or maybe they simply didn't care.

Glancing around the familiar room, the identical white walls bounced harsh lighting to one another, causing him to feel light headed. To attempt stop the intense throbbing in his skull, the brunette laid on his back again, staring at the ceiling above him. He felt a dull ache replace the stinging he usually felt under his bandages. Wait. His bandages.

Looking down, he found a new set of bandages wrapped around his arms, ones he didn't put on himself. That meant that someone else did. Someone else had seen him exposed.

Seen him vulnerable.

And he hadn't even been awake when it happened. An uneasy feeling settled in the pit of his stomach at the realization. Looking around again, he noticed he was alone in the room.

This was his chance to get out of here. Wincing, Dazai freed himself from the medical wires that connected him to the electrocardiographic heart monitor before sliding out of the hospital bed. Reaching for the door handle, the door suddenly opened itself revealing a nurse. Both her and Dazai froze in their spot before Dazai quickly got out of his surprise and gave her a smile.

"Hello there, sweetheart."

"Sweetheart?" The nurse looked at the brunette confused before shaking her head, pointing a finger at him. "What are you doing out of your bed? You should be resting."

"Just got a little hungry is all. Is it a crime to get some food for myself?" Dazai put his hands up as if at gunpoint. The (h/c) nurse gave a disapproving frown in response. Today had been a long day for her and the last thing she needed was for one of her patients to be wondering off. Trying to keep a friendly smile on her face, she introduced herself.

"You seem to be a new patient. Hello, I am..."

"Beautiful." Dazai's eyes sparkled, offering a flirtatious smirk.

"(Y/N) (L/N). But yes, also beautiful. And you are?"

"Dazai. Dazai Osamu. Also your future husband." The man gave a playful wink to her.

"No. You are going to go back to your bed and resting while I go get you some food."

"How about I take you out on a date instead? We can eat there. There is a new restaurant that has recently opened. I've been wanting to go but it's so expensive and I don't have the money for it." Dazai sighed before grinning at the (e/c) woman. "But I'm sure with the salary of a nurse like yourself, we should be just fine."