Going to the Motor Speedway Of The South.

A/N: This is a story I made for y'all. Because since I'm taking a break from my other story I made this for y'all. Anyway, On with the story.

(It was a pretty nice day in London. Wallace Dearly *My Oc* was walking home from school while whistling happily. He made it home and saw Lucky, Rolly, Cadpig & Spot looking so sad. Wallace went up to confront them)

Wallace: Hey guys, What's wrong? You look sad.

Lucky: Remember how we got lost in the mall?

Wallace: Yeah, Oh I see. You didn't get to see the best piston cup racer?

Spot: Yes. That whole day was a waste.

Rolly: I wish we could see him again.

Wallace: Actually, Maybe we could see him again.

Cadpig: What do you mean?

Wallace: Well, I heard that Lightning Mcqueen will be at a Speedway in Nashville, Tennessee, United States tomorrow night.

Lucky: That's Great! We might be able to meet this time! But how are we gonna get there?

Wallace: I think I have something that Cadpig and I invented.

Cadpig: I'll get it.

(Cadpig ran off and then came back with device)

Cadpig: This is the device that Wallace and I made

Cadpig: This is the device that Wallace and I made. It help us get to places on time.

Wallace: So tomorrow, Get ready.