-chapter 8 - jealous -

Flashback - [italics]

Jungwon was crying with happiness,

"i am so happy" jungwon said touching the ring that jay just gifted him.

"It's a couple ring,  i didn't know what to give you,  but i also wanted to give you something meaningful!  " jay said scratching his head

Jungwon gets up and wraps his hand around jay, 
"thank you,  this is the best birthday gift ever ".

Jay removed jungwons hand,  and cupped his face in his hand
  " you are my jungwon ". Saying he puts his lips against jungwon.

Jungwon lets out a soft moan as jay slightly  bites jungwon's lower lip.

.END of flashback

Jay was thinking all day, he Didn't know why the fact that jungwon was in a relationship bugged him.

He thought,  " why his girlfriend doesn't care about him, when he was this sick? "

@ NEXT DAY

Niki was getting ready for the rehearsal  school play, for the upcoming campus festival   where he plays the main lead.

There was a small gathering infront of The  makeup room. Sunoo entered the room, among the crowd (he was one  of the main characters for the play ).

  He never really saw Niki with makeup,  Sunoo stared at him

  He never really saw Niki with makeup,  Sunoo stared at him. Faint blush on his cheek
Niki looked at him and smirked,

"What mesmerized?  By my beauty? "
Sunoo came to senses,
"what no". Saing sunoo makes a disgust face

Sunoo puts his bag down,  and taking out his necessary items, asks one of the staff " where is my costume? ". The staffs points out Where his costume was.

Sunoo  looks at Niki who was still looking at him.

Niki lifted  one of his eyebrow, and gets up from his seat and comes closer  to sunoo, whispers to his ear

" let me change your cloth  for you " saying Niki holds Sunoo's waist "

"Let the fuck go of me ",  sunoo says as he hits the younger with his elbow and breaks free from Nikis grasp.

Niki lets our a grin,  as he sees the older to get into the dressing room,  and lock the door tightly.

@ EVENING

Jay pushes the button of the calling bell, his heart was beating faster than ever

Jungwon opens the door,  Jay looks at him as Jungwon was wearing a sweat shirt,  very much bigger than his original size, revealing his neck.