Chapter 24

Willow's POV

OH MY GOD, YES!!!

The feel of his fingers digging into my hips. The undeniably huge bulge in his pants pressing against my core. His mouth, oh my god, what he is doing with his mouth has me losing all sense of time and space. Every nerve in my body is tuned into him and what he is doing to me. Pressed up against the wall, pinned in place by his body I anchor myself by wrapping my arms around his neck. Our kisses are frenzied and borderline out of control. He kisses from my mouth to my ear down my neck where he licks and sucks on my mark which acts like a second clit. Catapulting me to the very brink of what I hope to be my first of many orgasms of the night. I can't contain the moans and incoherent pleas that are streaming from my mouth.

"Fuck, we're never going to make it home." he growled in my ear right before nipping it then running his tongue along the shell provoking a full body shiver out of me. He turned and walked carrying me towards a door opposite the bathrooms at the end of the hall. He kicked it open breaking the lock in the process. He set me on the edge of the desk after clearing it off with one swipe of his arm sending the stacks of paper and various other stuff scattering across the floor the only light coming from the  frosted glass that sat high on the wall giving a muted other worldly feel to the room.

"I need to feel you. I need you now." I beg in a whimper as I yank on his shirt trying to pull it off of him.

He chuckles as he grabs it on the back of his collar and pulls it over his head. I couldn't keep my hands to myself and as soon as his delicious abs are exposed my hands start tracing the lines and ridges of his muscles. Sliding down to the buckle of his belt making quick work of not only that but the button and zip of his jeans. As soon as it was loosened his bulge became even more pronounced. I slid off the desk onto my knees in front of him and pulled down his pants and boxers just enough to release his magnificent cock. Fully erect and straining for release it bobbed right in front of my face the temptation was too much. I lick it from base to tip where I swirl my tongue under the ridge of the crown before taking the head into my mouth.

"Holy Shit baby." He groaned while plunging his hands into my hair as I slid as much of him as I could into my mouth and then my throat swallowing against him the way I know he likes. "Oh Fuck! I'm not going to last if you keep doing that and you're still fully clothed." He gasped as he continued to work his cock in and out of my mouth as I lavished attention on it with my tongue. He abruptly ripped it away from me and yanked me up off the floor. His eyes are flashing between blue and amber the gravely voice of Tavan smirks at me "I thought you needed to be fucked little mate." He grabbed the neck of my shirt ripping it apart and tossing it on the floor, my bra soon joined it after being torn to rags. Before he could rip my favorite pair of jeans I quickly undo them and start pulling them off while at the same time he finished taking off his pants.

He lifted me so I sat on the very edge of the desk again. He lowered down between my legs bracing my feet on his shoulders and holding my legs open as his tongue made a wide swipe of my slit from hole to clit where he circled his tongue before sucking the bud into his mouth. Then his tongue traveled backdown to my opening where I am positively dripping and aching with need. His tongue darted in and out of my pussy making it quiver every single time. He brought me to the edge of bliss and held me there until every nerve in my body was electrified and pulsing. My body is vibrating with needy energy. I know words are coming out of my mouth but I have no idea what I am saying.

"Shh baby, I got you." His hands are soothing as he runs them up my legs as he stands up sending shocks skittering across my already hyper sensitive skin. I am a quivering mass of desperate need. He positions his cock as the mouth of my core and barely pushes in. I can feel my pussy walls convulse around it trying to pull it in. I try shifting my hips closer anything to ease the ache deep within me. "Patience sweetheart, I'm hanging on here by a thread and I don't want to"