Chapter 7 Private Eyes

Joe Valentino was filled with excitement and joy at the sight of his beautiful wife and his adorable baby boy. He was also grateful for the gift that Don Lexington III had given him. A floating new smart camcorder that would allow him to capture every moment of this special day.

  As Joe set up the camera and hit record, he couldn't believe how lucky he was to have such an amazing gift from his boss. Don Lexington III had always been supportive of Joe's career and family, but this gift was above and beyond anything he could have imagined.

 Earlier during the pregnancy, Joe and Laciana had held their breath, praying for a safe and healthy arrival. And miraculously, everything went smoothly. Dr. Garland was a skilled and experienced physician, and she kept a close eye on her patient throughout the entire delivery.

 Despite the understandable nerves and anxiety, there were no complications at all with the birth of the infant. And when their baby boy had finally made his grand entrance into the world, he was healthy and strong, with ten tiny fingers and ten tiny toes.

Joe and Laciana breathed a sigh of relief and tears of joy streamed down their faces. They couldn't believe how lucky they were to have such a perfect little baby.

On the day that Kyle "Maximus" Valentino was born, the energy in the delivery room was electric. Joe and his wife had been eagerly anticipating this moment for months, and now that it had finally arrived, they were filled with an indescribable joy and excitement.

 Dr. Garland smiled as she looked at the proud parents, thrilled to have been a part of such a special moment. She knew that the birth of a child was always a miraculous event, and she felt privileged to have helped bring Kyle into the world.

As they held their newborn son in their arms, they knew that their lives would never be the same. Kyle was absolutely adorable, with chubby cheeks and bright blue eyes that seemed to sparkle with energy and life.

 Together, Joe and his wife decided on the name Kyle "Maximus" Valentino. They wanted a name that was strong and powerful, one that would inspire their son to be the best version of himself. And with a name like Kyle Maximus, they knew that their son would grow up to be a force to be reckoned with.

  News of the birth of Joe Valentino's child, spread like wild fire in Lexington Industries. Everyone was congratulating him even Don Lexington himself. The months went by quickly as the weather changed from a warm summers breeze to chilly winter, in the city of Trinity.

This was around the month that Joe requested some time off. Joe wasn't sure if his employer would give it to him but once again Don Lexington surprised Joe by giving him a 3 weeks vacation with pay. Mr. Lexington was so considerate and understanding. He told Joe if he needed an extended week off that he can have it.

Joe was thrilled to spend time with his new family and took the opportunity to catch up on some much-needed rest. He adored his son and wanted only the best for him. And as they settled into their new roles as parents, Joe and Laciana were filled with an incredible sense of energy and joy.

  In the days and weeks that followed, Joe and his wife were filled with an endless supply of energy as they cared for their newborn son. They woke up early, changed countless diapers, and spent hours rocking Kyle to sleep. And yet, despite the lack of sleep and the endless demands of parenthood, they never lost their enthusiasm or their love for their son.

As Kyle grew and developed, he became more and more energetic and full of life. He was always on the move, crawling and exploring his surroundings with a sense of wonder and curiosity. And Joe and his wife were right there beside him, cheering him on every step of the way.

In many ways, Kyle was a reflection of his parents' energy and passion for life. He was a reminder that no matter how tired or overwhelmed they may feel, there was always more love and energy to be found. And for Joe and his wife, that was the greatest gift of all.

     As the live feed from the camcorder streamed across his hologram screen, Don Lexington's eyes burned with an intense, dark energy. He watched with a cold detachment as his employee, Joe Valentino, celebrated the birth of his newborn son with his wife.

But while the new parents were lost in the wonder and joy of their new arrival, Don Lexington was consumed by a different emotion: greed. And now, with the birth of this child, he saw an opportunity to finally get what he wanted.

As he watched the live feed, his mind raced with plans to take the child, to claim him as his own and raise him in the twisted world of power and wealth that he controlled.

Let them enjoy their time together, he thought to himself, with a dark energy that made his skin crawl. But when the time comes, I will come calling. And I will take what is rightfully mine.

In the dark confines of his office, Don Lexington's thoughts were consumed by the newborn child on the screen. He couldn't wait to make his move, to steal the boy away and make him a pawn in his twisted game of power and control.

For Joe and Laciana, the joy and energy of their newborn child was a beacon of light in their lives. But for Don Lexington, that same energy was a dark force, driving him towards his darkest desires and most twisted ambitions.

  Don Lexington leaned back in his leather office chair, his fingers steepled under his chin as he watched the hologram screen. The live feed of his employee Joe's wife and newborn child was a pleasant distraction, but it was the baby that held his attention. The child was part alien and machine, a superhuman hybrid whose blood held the key to immortality. Don's mind raced with possibilities as he contemplated the power that could be his with just a small vial of that precious blood.

  He chuckled to himself, imagining the look on Joe's face if he knew the true value of the camcorder Don had gifted him. But Don knew better than to let anyone in on his plans. He had worked too hard and come too far to let anyone stand in the way of his ultimate goal.

  A sly grin spread across Don's face as he spoke to the empty room, "Let them enjoy their time together. When the time comes, I will come calling and take what is rightfully mine."

  As he spoke, his voice echoed off the walls of the quiet room, sending chills down his spine. Don Lexington was not a man to be trifled with. He had climbed his way to the top of the corporate ladder through sheer force of will and cunning, and he would stop at nothing to achieve his goals.

   The hologram screen flickered and faded, and Don was left alone in the dimly lit room. But he knew that his plans were already in motion, and that nothing could stand in his way. He had always known that he was destined for greatness, and now, with the child's blood coursing through his veins, he would become a god among men.