THE JOURNEY BEGINS

CHAPTER 4: The Journey Begins

December 3, 1996
I was still trying to decode what the mirror actually said
TO FAR AND NEAR YOU WILL TAKE A JOURNEY AHEAD. I pondered and pondered about it. Suddenly, I heard a noise of breaking glass and a powerful shriek that sounded like my daughter's voice. I quickly got down from my bedroom and rushed to the living room where the noise came from. When I got there, there was no sign of my daughter anywhere but I saw something that almost gave me a heart attack.......................On Top of the glass deck there was a note with my daughter's shoe on top of it. It said I TOLD YOU YOU WERE GOING TO PAY, NOW FINISH MY JOB GET ALL OF THE ARTIFACTS IF YOU DON'T SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR SON, DAUGHTER, AND OF COURSE YOUR BELOVED WIFE!!!
I was shocked to see the note and searched everywhere for my family. My Daughter Not Found

December 4 1996
I decided to go back to the alley where i found out about the mirror to search for my daughter i found the area where the Mystery Man talked to his boss i think. I decided to camp in here ..

December 5 1996
I was siting here for almost an hour yet no clue has been seen nor given. Then i saw the man's shadow it was shaped like the man that gave me the mirror. I tried to follow it. But it seems to have stopped . I hid with a far distance against the shadow.
A woman was hanging on chains it may be my daughter or another person.