The Swap

CHAPTER 2 : The Swap

November 28 1996

I woke up on the floor with a hard headache. I remembered nothing except that me and my wife were inspecting the mirror when we both had a very nauseous feeling. I went to the computer to see what time it was.......... 9:30 in the morning......."HOLY Cow " I suddenly jumped when I saw the date that day NOV. 28, 1996. So I was rushing in order to wake my wife up and make her leave the shop so my boss doesn't catch us and find out we slept the whole night . So i washed my face and drove my wife home, i changed my shirt to make it seem that i didn't washed and drove back to the store. as soon as i reached the shop i placed the mirror in the storage area of the store so it can't be seen by anyone. Then I went back the counter. As I was standing there waiting for someone to come in I felt very drowsy and my eyes started to get heavier and heavier. So I took one of the chairs from the office, sat and laid my head on top of the counter and slept. When I woke up, I suddenly found myself inside me and my wife's bedroom which was strange because I slept inside the antique shop. As I was standing, I noticed 2 large balls stuck inside my shirt, I thought it was a joke so I didn't mind it. Then I went inside the bathroom to wash my face with water. As I was going to the sink I looked at the mirror first in order to see my face. When I looked I saw something weird...............instead of seeing my face I saw my wife's face. I shouted a large shriek and my children ran to my room and saw laying in the bathroom and asked "Mom what happened to you ? ". I just told them i slipped and fell on my head. As they left i went back to my bed and slept because it was (might be) a nightmare that i was having.

November 29 1966

I woke up at midnight it was only 12:38PM. I opened the light and went downstairs and i went out of the door and saw my neighbor looking at me. It was actually my usual routine in the morning and my wife ' s time of sleeping like a pig moment. So i asked them what was wrong they said "Why was your wife acting strangely yesterday as if she didn't act like herself?!. I didn't answer but i was shocked to see that my neighbors were asking about her when i was in the shop. So i only said "I don't actually know because i was at work when you saw my wife doing strange things". I was drawn to curiosity and wanted to check the changes of my wife and see what was happening to her that the neighbors identified weird about her. So I bought 3 cameras and placed them in specific spots of the house in order to check the behaviour of my wife.