The Discovery

THE ARTIFACTS : The Mirror

CHAPTER 1: The Discovery

November 26 1996

I never thought I would join them, but I guess I needed to anyway. It all started when I was working as an assistant for an antique collector. I was very happy with my life, my job, my wife, and my beautiful daughter & son, our house is not that big as you would think, it is only 2 rooms 1 living room & a bed room I went early to my assistant job at antique shop where i found two men were asking about a two-way mirror that is very old and rusted-looking, by the cashier because there wasn't anything that perfectly described the antique mirror they were looking for as i would know Then their leader came up to me and said "If you see anything like that please contact us okay". Then he gave me a card with the logo of a company called THE SEEKERS with a contact number just below the logo. Then 3 hours later, someone strange entered our shop and came up to me and said " Hey, you I have something of your interest, but don't give it to anybody okay". This man....... this strange man was wearing a coat that an assassin wears, he also has two guns with him and one very, and I mean very sharp sword that a ninja would use during a fight. Then from he reached something from his coat. To my surprise it was a two-way hand held mirror."Keep this in a safe place". and that was all he said when i turned and he disappeared.

November 27 1996

I was at the shop looking at the mirror and saw something gleam , i looked for it. apparently the mirror was the one making the light. Suddenly someone walked to the door, it was my beautiful wife and she seems to be wanted to know what was i doing in the shop. I let my wife see the mirror that seemed to be magical or enchanted and as i was holding it up at her face there was a sudden flash of light that made the both of us unconscious.