3

Lavender

Noah just introduced me to his friends and they are all staring at me weirdly.
"H-hi guys" I say trying to break the awkwardness.
They keep staring.
"Snap out of it" Noah says harshly.
I flinch.
"Sorry princess"
Lexi bends over to Jake and whispers a little to loudly
"Whipped" and they both laugh.
Noey sends them a glare and they immediately stop laughing.
"Stay here princess I'll get you food now" Noah says and leaves. He has been calling princess a lot now and I really like it. Atleast it's better than sweetheart.
The moment Noey leaves Lexi and Jake burst out laughing again.
"So your "friends" with Noah now?" Lexi asks me.
I thought about it and that moment Noah came back. I didn't know if he wanted to be my friend so I got enough courage to ask him.
I pull on his shirt signaling him to bend down as he was really tall and I whisper into his ear as I don't want his friends to hear.
"Um d-do you want to be friends?"
"Off course princess" He says and I squeal in excitement. I made a new friend on my first day.
"We can all be friends" he says reffering to Lexi and Jake.
"Right guys?"
"Yessss" Lexi exclaims.
"For sure sunshine"
Wow! I made three new friends today and I also really like all their nicknames for me but I love princess the most.

                        ♡

The bell rings.
Noey asks me what all my classes are.
"I have the exact same classes!" He says.
I squeal, but then furrow my eyebrows
"How come I never saw you in any of my other classes?"
I ask.
I noticed that I stopped stuttering! That means I trust him.
"It's because I skipped my classes princess" he explains.
"But now that you are here I am going to try to spend as much time as possible with you" he says with a smirk on his face.
We go to our next class and I lace our fingers together again because Noey did not say anything last time I did it. I'm guessing it is a thing that normal friends do.
I start swinging our hands and hear him whisper
"Fucking adorable" to himself even though I don't think I was supposed to.

                           ♡

We get to our next class and he sits down with me. Once class starts he puts his hand on my thigh and I let out a little squeal. He starts rubbing soothing circles on my thigh and surprisingly it feels very relaxing and way different to the way that Joshua did it.
Actually just looking at Noey makes me feel safe and sends tingles through my body.

                          ♡

The rest of the classes go the same, I sit with Noey and he rubs circles on my thighs.
The bell rings for the last class and I collect my stuff into my backpack but when I was about to grab it Noey took it and walked out of the class. I stumbled over to him
"Noey I can carry my own bag" I say. As I was about to snatch the bag away from him he raises it over his head and laughs at me trying to jump up and get it. I try my best to glare at him but he just says
"You're cute when you are angry" he chuckles.
"Who is here to pick you up?" He asks me.
"My sister Layla should" I respond.
"Okay then, let's go to the parking lot." Noey says.
We walk to the parking lot holding hands like always but Lay isn't there. Then I hear my phone buzz. It's a text from Lay.
Lay
Pumpkin sorry I will be late today 😔 you will have to wait in the school.
I show the text to Noey and say
"You can go home I will wait for Lay to pick me up"
"No way princess tell your sister that your friend can take you home" he says.
"Are you sure Noey you would do that for me?"
"Yes off course that'swhat friends are for"
Lavender
My friend said they can pick me up 😊
Lay
If you you feel comfortable with that I can let them pick you up but remember what to do if you het hurt alright? 🥰
Lavender
Ofc Lay how could I forget 😁
"She said yes!" I say happily and let out a little squeal.
"Follow me then I'll take you to my car" Noey says.
I follow Noey and he takes me to a really cool white car.

"Wow" I say.
"You likeit princess?" Noey says with a chuckle.
I shake my head up and down.
He swiftly opens the door for me to het in.