1

(A/n) Hi everyone thank you for choosing to read my book. This is my first book so it might be confusing or just straight up bad but pls do not hate just like stop reading my book. Anyway I will let you read now

~Miss Innocent

Lavender

Monday morning

I woke up to a familiar voice calling me.
"Lavender! Pumpkin! Food is ready you can come eat now"
I groan
"Lay! five more minutes please!" I say in a tired voice
"Ok fine. But then your favourite waffles will get cold" I hear my older sister Layla say in a teasing voice.
I jump out of bed, and get ready as fast as I can so that my waffles don't get cold.
Today I decided to wear one of my favourite outfits. It's a a white dress with purple flowers on it over a white T-shirt.

The reason I am putting one of my favorite outfits on, is because today is my first day of school after being home schooled my whole life

I always begged Lay to let me go to school but Lay said that the world was dangerous and she wouldn't let me.
But now that Lay has to work double hours again I have to go to school so I'm not alone all the time.
Im so excited, to finally meet people other then Lay, mommy, and daddy.
Mommy and Daddy were almost never home but when they were they were always drunk, sometimes it would get really bad that they would get violent and start calling me names and hitting me. (Lay had explained that they were doing that because they drank roo much alchahol) Luckily sometimes Lay could calm them down but it didn't always work. I still love mommy and daddy a lot because they are my parents but I didn't like it when they were violent.

                        ♡

Layla gave me her old phone to make sure that I can contact her whenever I need and that I am safe.

As I make my way down the stairs I squeal and jump up a little at the smell of the waffles.
"You look so pretty in that dress" Lay said
"Do you want me to do your hair today?"
I sit down at the table nodding my head as start to eat the delicious waffles.
While I eat the waffles Lay is doing my hair and when she is done she tells me to look in the mirror.
Perfect timing because I just finished eating my food.
I stand up hurrying over to the mirror and look at my hair.
I gasped.
It was so pretty.
Half my hair was pulled back and had two strands of hair hanging from the side.

"Do you like it?" Lay asks
"Lay..."
I pause for a second to look at my hair again.
"I-I love it!" I exclaim.
"Ok pumpkin, I don't want to hold you up any longer. You don't want to be late on your first day of school!"
She's right.
I quickly grab my backpack and get in the car with Lay.

                         ♡

Once we finally arrive Lay looks at me and says
"Welp bye then, you don't wanna be late. Right?"
I shake my head take deep breath and step out the car.
The moment I stepped out the car everyone started staring at me. I blushed.
I tried to ignore them by looking down on my shoes. Looking at my shoes did not help because the peoples stares felt like spiders were crawling all over me and the people whispers made it worse.
I go hide in the washroom so that nobody can stare at me anymore.
When I hear the bell ring I stand up and walk to my class.

                         ♡

Once I get to class (which took a long time) I sit down in an empty seat beside a guy with brown curly hair and hazel eyes.
Once I sit down he notices me and smirks.
"What's your name sweetheart?" The guy asks me.
I blush deep shade of red.
"

Um I-I my n-name is Lavender" I say unable to stop my stuttering.
I hate that I can't stop stuttering when I try to talk to new people.
"That is a very nice name sweetheart  my name is Joshua" Joshua says with a smirk still his face. He then puts his hand on my thigh and I let out a little gasp. Now I feel really uncomfortable so I push his hand off and scooch as far away as I can from him.
"Where do you think you are going sweetheart?"
"I- uhh don't touch me p-please!" I try to say in a confident voice.
"If you say so sweetheart" he says in a teasing voice. For the rest of the class he doesnt touch me but I still feel super uncomfortable sitting with him.

                         ♡

The class is finally over but it felt like an eternity with Joshua there.
I decided that I don't like Joshua.
Once the bell rang I got out of class as fast as I could away from Joshua.

                          ♡

The other classes went by fast and I had one more class left before lunch. That class was P.E. I went to the girls dressing room and got my P.E. uniform.
I put the uniform on and saw how short the shorts were and the top was almost like a croptop. I didn't have a choice so I didn't say anything about it.
When I went in the gym I saw all the other girls rolled up their shirts higher so that it was like a croptop. And they were staring at me. I blushed again. My cheeks might as well stay red. I wanted them to stop staring so I rolled my shirt up too and most of the girls stopped staring.
The gym teacher said that we would be running a mile today.
I love running!
Everyone got in line and we started running, I was closer to the front with all the boys and I saw Joshua. Joshua looks back at me and slows his pace to be beside me.
"Your a good runner sweetheart." He says with a smirk on his face.
"I wonder what else your good at" he says, that smirk still on his face.
I was confused so I just said "l-leave me a-alone please?"
"Fine, but we'll finish what we started later" he said while going back to the front. I was still confused but happy that he left me alone. After we finished running I was walking to the dressing room when someone cornered me. I squealed and closed my eyes.
"Open your pretty eyes sweetheart" I hear Joshua say.
So I slowly open my eyes and feel Joshua put his hand on my thigh slowly moving upwards.
His hand is now really close to my lady part and I start to feel tears form in my eyes then I remember what Lay told me to do if someone is hurting me or making me feel uncomfortable. She told me to kick them and run away.
So that is what I do, I kick him in between his legs and stumble away until I hit a wall and fall to the ground. I look up and see that I didn’t bump into a wall but onto a person, its a guy with black hair and brown eyes.

 I look up and see that I didn’t bump into a wall but onto a person, its a guy with black hair and brown eyes

"Woah watch where you are going bi-"
I look up at him and he stops talking.
"I-I'm s-so s-sorry" I say sniffling.
He looks at me and it looks as if his whole body softens.
"It's ok princess" he says.
"Are you ok?" He says with a worried look on his face.
"Y-yes I-I'm f-fine" I say still crying.
"No you are not, here let me help you up and you tell me what happened" he said while reaching his hand for me to grab.
I blush a darker shade of red.
There was something about his voice that makes me feel safe.
I grab his huge hand and he pulls me up as if I'm as light as a feather.
He looks down at me and says
"Now tell me what really happened"