tension

*Set In the Past before central rose to fame and Kenza is not an influencer*

Young Kenza (Aged 17)

 Young Central Cee (Aged: 17)

Central Cee's POV:"ayy darlin come over here", i pulled kenza in by the neck slowly gripping onto her throat, she smirked i gave her a wink and wrapped my arms around her

Central Cee's POV:
"ayy darlin come over here", i pulled kenza in by the neck slowly gripping onto her throat, she smirked i gave her a wink and wrapped my arms around her. We were hella close ever since we were kids, our chemistry was mad and even though we wanted to resist each other we just couldn't, she was different and it was a weird feeling that no girl had made me feel before. I ain't no simp but she's something else i swear. We chilled a bit, cuddled and did our ting, even though we were just messin with each other i wanted to wife her but she was focused and i couldn't help have girls at the side. Mya Mills.

Mya Mills was bad af but she knew the streets too well, i knew her from one of my boys and we did a ting but it was never serious. yeah she had the looks and all of that but that cant be the only thing that will make her wife material. I couldn't wife it though, Kenza had left and i was bored... knowing that Kenza couldn't be girl messed me up different and so i tried to find her in other females but it never worked.

I bagged up some bud and rolled a zoot, before i hit her up. Yeah i'm in the game btw, i'm young and need quick cash, i can't lie, i wish i wasn't but trapping ain't easy round here but neither is getting money. I gotta get my racks up and get out of the game icl it's tiring and long and the streets ain't safe, not in parts of West London anyway. The postcode wars are too much and man can't walk out without carrying or something i ain't dying on these streets, i gotta life to live. I've got my fair share of opps and they onto me right now, they tryna mess with my money and it's long, i'm tired of it so if i catch them lacking it's over, i ain't into games, no one finna play with me frfr. I called a few of my guys up and sorted out some money stuff and then i called Mya.

Mya Mills POV:
I got a call from Cee, saying he wanted me to come over to his yard, i laughed he was aight and yeah i guess you could say i was feeling him, he had the looks and everything and i have a soft spot for my hood boys. i decided to throw on a casual outfit but i tried to look as nice as i could, ever since i've seen him and Kenza get closer i've always been jealous af, i didn't think she was all that, me and kenza used to be friends but after our whole argument and situation that involved our other ex friend yasin we went our separate ways.
Mya Mills Outfit