let's see how you really trap

Kenza's POV:

We both locked eyes... my heart started to pound, after all of these years i thought i'd never see him again, i was in the middle of a photo shoot and i started to tease him as i walked around seductively posing, he was infatuated with me and i couldn't help but innocently lead him on. What can i say can't hate the player, hate the game... after all he was just a distant memory that i'd pushed into the back of my head ever since that awful night.

Central Cee's POV:
I watched her from my chair, the maggy had started to get to me, i maintained eye contact, i thought she couldn't hack it but she seductively looked into my eyes, i licked my lips... i wanted her. She wanted me. It felt like it was only us in the room, i started getting flashbacks of the stuff we used to do together, the days and nights we spent, but she left.

She continued to do her ting, walking around the room all eyes were on her, except for mine, i knew what she was doing and i couldn't entertain that, as much as i had feelings i'm not gonna get caught lacking, not at all

She continued to do her ting, walking around the room all eyes were on her, except for mine, i knew what she was doing and i couldn't entertain that, as much as i had feelings i'm not gonna get caught lacking, not at all. I tried looking for my boy J Fado but i couldn't find him, i rolled my eyes, he probably out here getting with some next model. I called him "Yo Bro where you @ i'm tryna cut still" i said. "I'm coming bro, i'm doing my ting still, wait up i'll link u in 5" he said back in a muffled voice. "J we're gonna fight i swear " a females voice exclaimed on the other line, i paused. The voice sounded hella familiar but i couldn't figure out who it was, i shrugged my shoulders and decided to just leave J and go back to my yard.... I had business to finish with Kenza...

Kenza's POV:
Seeing Cee was a suprise today i can't lie, we both felt the tension there.. i don't think we'd ever list it but i had to distance myself and focus on my influencing and modelling career. The truth is Cee trapped and with trapping comes danger, growing up in South East London anything's bound to happen, getting pressured or even stabbed. He wanted me to be the Bonnie to his Clyde and i wanted him to be my peace but with the gang tensions it was never a priority for him. I changed into some loungewear and chilled and saw a call from an unknown number.

i don't pick up calls from people i don't know and the number was unrecognisable af, so i just left it

i don't pick up calls from people i don't know and the number was unrecognisable af, so i just left it. They kept on ringing and ringing and eventually i picked it up.
"Who's this?" i said with a confused look on my face.
"it's me babe... i think we need to exchange a couple of words, don't you darlin". My heart had a tingling sensation again... he had my number, Cee really got it, i sighed knowing how this big made me feel
i tried to avoid him but we have serious issues to talk about. Especially when it comes to our past.

Author Note
Hey guys hope ya enjoying, i know this section is brief but more plot twists and interesting events happing soon