she's still alive

None of us talked on the way back to the tower, when the elevator doors opened we all filled out one by one, Kory was standing there. "Kory?' Dick said, "What happened to Jason?" she asked.

Dick, looked around "let's talk in the training room," he said as he walked towards it, he looked back at me, "stay here," he said then they all left the room. After they left Rachel looked at me "it's bad, isn't it?" she asked me, I nodded and sat down at the table, "Dr. Light is dead" I told them, "then where's Jason?" Gar asked me. "Deathstroke has him," I said slightly above a whisper, I got up and started to walk out of the room "where are you going?" Gar asked me "I'm going to find out what they're saying," I said.

Rachel and Rose followed me. We walked into the tech room and Gar pulled up the security for the room where Dick, Kory, donna, Hank, and Dawn were, "so there cameras in every room" Rose said as she looked at the screen, "blame Bruce Wayne, he built the place" Gar replied. "So where's the sound?" I asked him, "I don't know, this feels kinda sketchy," Gar said, "come on gar, there hiding something from us, don't you want to know what it is?" I asked him, "he doesn't want us to get involved, he's protecting us," Rachel said. "How is keeping us in the dark safe for any of us?" Rose asked, "I wanna know what they're saying, don't you?"

Gar gave in and turned on the sound and we heard Hank talking, "Look, Jason is hurt, alone, scared, and we all know how that feels like. The bottom line is he's one of us and she's not, so if handing her over saves his life, I don't know about you but I could sleep a little better at night knowing I did the right thing!" 

"you good with this Grayson?" Kory asked Dick, "Dick?" she repeated, "Just give me a second" he replied. "Don't do it Dick" Rachel said quietly, "quiet, I wanna hear," Rose said. We looked back to the screen, "she's just a kid" Dawn said "Deathstroke's kid" Donna replied, "let's be honest, the further away from us she gets, the safer she's gonna be"

"Fuck it, I'll take her there myself. Good luck trying to stop me," Hank said as he turned around and started walking towards the door. Kory started talking but I wasn't listening because I was watching Rose leave. I didn't do anything to stop her because I truly didn't care about her. Rachel turned around to see that she was gone, "yeah uhh, Rose left" I said sarcastically, Gar turned around and they both looked at me then ran out. I casually walked after them.

I walked into the main room to see Rachel with her powers out and Rose laying on the floor unconscious, "Rachel!" I said, she brought her powers back in and looked back at me, she looked frightened. She looked back at Rose, everyone else came in "Rachel don't!" Dick said, Rachel looked back and then ran to her room, Kory running after her. "What do we do know?" Gar asked. Dawn walked over to her and checked her pulse, she looked back at us shocked, "she's still alive" she said. All of a sudden Rose's bones started cracking and going back into place, "what the fuck" I said as I watched her go back to normal.

Hank and Dawn put Rose in one of the recovery rooms then came back to the kitchen to make a plan. The plan was we weren't going to give up Rose, Gar and Rachel were going to stay in the tower and protect Rose and the tower, Dick confirmed the meeting with Deathstroke and the rest of us would take him down, once and for all. 

~sorry if this was a short chapter but I hope ya'll like it! (sry that there's no picture at the start)~