I loved her

~this is what aurora looks like, she comes in in this chapter~

Jason still looked confused, but then he started to climb up the wall so I laid back down and went on my phone. It took him a good two minutes to get to the top, but when he did he had a surprised look on his face. "Wow, did you do all this?" he asked me, "yes," I said back coldly.

Rachel had left to go to talk to Dick and Gar had left to go play video games, "you're jealous, aren't you?'' Jason asked me as he sat next to me. "I don't get jealous" I replied, then I got up and jumped down from the top of the wall. It was a good 30 feet tall so I wasn't surprised when I saw Jason looking down with a worried yet confused look on his face. I walked out of the training room but not before I heard Jason say something "come on y/n" I flipped him off as I walked out.

I went to my room to take a shower. When I got out I changed into a pair of dark grey track pants and a black crop top.

Then I crawled in bed and went to sleep. When I woke up I just grabbed an apple for breakfast, then I went to the tech room to try and find out who the girl with the silver hair is. Obviously, I wasn't the only one who wanted to know who she was because Gar and Jason were using facial recognition to find out who she was. "Gotten anything yet?" I asked them, "no" Gar replied. But just then the computer beeped "match identified" it said, "Rose Wilson" Gar read her off the screen "and that's her dad, Slade Wilson"

Swear for a second I stopped breathing at the sound of his name, "no. fucking.the way" I said gar looked very confused. "Deathstroke," Jason said, I dropped my half-eaten apple and walked out of the room, Gar and Jason following quickly behind me. I grabbed the keys to my motorcycle from my room and when I turned around both Gar and Jason were standing at the door "move" I said, "not until you tell us what's going on, how do you know him?" Jason said back to me. I could feel tears in my eyes but I held them back.

"You really wanna know?" I said and they both nodded "when I got here three years ago I didn't come alone." I paused.

"Her name was Aurora, she was my girlfriend and my best friend. We had bought a small apartment and the second week here we were out on a walk and we had decided to go to a small coffee shop. We were practically the only ones there, but there was a woman sitting at a table behind us. We were just talking but then we heard gunshots and the glass broke. I grabbed her hand and we started running but then she jumped in front of me, and then I realized that she saved me from getting shot and she took the hit to her stomach. She fell to the ground and I looked around for someone to help us but nobody was there, and I don't know if the gunshots stopped because all was focused on was her. I put my hand on her stomach to try and stop the bleeding. When I looked at her she was just staring at me with a faint smile on her face. She kept saying "it's gonna be okay," "you're going to be okay" and I kept telling her "hold on" "you'll be fine" I knew she wasn't but I didn't want to lose her. I couldn't lose her. But then her smile faded away and she went cold." 

At this point tears were streaming down my face, "I looked around for anyone and then I saw him, Deathstroke. I got up and started running towards him but he noticed me and pulled out a gun and shot me in the leg. I fell but I was so filled with anger and adrenalin that I got back up and tackled him, I ripped off his helmet and started to punch him, and I only stopped when he pressed on my leg where he shot me. I fell off him and he ran, he completely disappeared so I limped back to the cafe and pulled her close to me. The next thing I know I'm back at themyscira in my bed. They wouldn't let me go back to San Francisco until I was fully healed, but when I was they knew that I wanted to get justice for her so they let me go back.'' I looked at Jason and Gar, they both looked at me sympathetically, "I loved her" I said on the verge of breaking, and then I did because Jason walked up to me and hugged me. 

 I practically collapsed in his arms but he held me up, I heard the door closed and assumed it was Gar leaving because Jason sat on my bed me still in his arms, and pulled me in closer, he wrapped his arms around me "I'm sorry for earlier," he said, I didn't say anything. I felt warm, safe, and I fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.