Unwanted Contact (Part 2)

WARNING ⚠️:  MAY CONTAIN VULGAR LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL ACTIONS (Beware)

As Sonny and all of Charlie's uncle's beat the shit out of Max making him a broken man with no chance of standing up, the cops showed up arresting everyone when Sonny held up his military ID and told the officers he needed to go get his daughter out of the car the officers actually aloud it.
Sonny ran over to Lance's car and carried Charlie out, Sonny felt a sense of sickness when he saw what happened to his little girl and that made him more in raged than before he beat that kids ass, but Sonny carried her with him and when it was time for him to get cuffed and taken to the station he passed Charlie on to Jason Haze.
A man he'd known for a really long time but Sonny stood tall like a man and was gonna pay for his punishment of assault even if the person really deserved it.
Sonny got bail but he started noticing changes in his daughter again like the clothing she wore became baggy and figure less so you couldn't tell her form, she stopped talking much and was always in her room hiding from people.
  Sonny stood outside one day when they were having a cook out just waiting for her to come out but she never did,

this is what concerned him and so he went inside and upstairs where Charlie just layed asleep in her bed, she looked awful and exhausted but Sonny didn't wake her, he only sat in a chair next to her bed and watched as she twitched in her sleep in ...

this is what concerned him and so he went inside and upstairs where Charlie just layed asleep in her bed, she looked awful and exhausted but Sonny didn't wake her, he only sat in a chair next to her bed and watched as she twitched in her sleep in these few times he did want to wake her instead he proceeded to tell her it was okay and that she was safe and before he left he kissed her head then stepped out of her room with worry.
Lightly walked down the stairs where all his military brothers sat drinking beers on the deck and Sonny for the first time didn't know what to do or how to handle the situation so he decided to get some brotherly advice from his friends.
  All of them suggested that he take her to a doctor or something to get her checked out, buy Sonny remember that getting her out of the house had been difficult the past couple of days so he told them and they all started a family talk while Charlie ly asleep in her bed.

Note; This was part two of ch.10 and I'm  now thinking of how to start up ch.12, but I hope y'all enjoy and im sorry for any trauma or painful memories this may have brought up for some, so plz forgive me.
-Desi