Chapter (7) One single question

Maddie's P.O.V

As we both got off the bike we walked towards our spot where we sang meant to be.

Butchy: maddie there's something I have to ask you ( butchy said sounding nervous)

Me: what is it ( I asked sounding confused when really I knew what he was going to say)

Butchy: well I know we haven't known each other long but since I laid my eyes on you when you sung crusin for a Brusin I felt a warm feeling in my stomach, and I just knew that this is the girl for me when I caught you, so the thing I want to ask you is erm-wow this is really hard to say

Me: butchy it's ok I know what your going to say and the answer is yes ( i said as I took both of his hands )

Butchy: wait how do you know what I was gonna say ( butchy said sounding confused)

Me: well I just had a feeling that you were going to ask if I wanted to be your girlfriend and I said yes

Butchy: wait you said yes ( butchy said as he looked at me with a big smile)

Me: yes butchy I said yes ( as I said it butchy picked me up in a hug and spun us around while we both laughed)

Butchy: MADDIE'S MY GIRLFRIEND ( butchy shouted while he put me back down on the sand while I just giggled at his behaviour)

Me: well in that case if we're shouting BUTCHY IS MY BIKER BOYFRIEND ( I shouted down the beach while we both just laughed at our behaviour)

When suddenly as soon as I shouted all the bikers came out from hiding and cheered coming down to us.

Me: I guess they herd us

Butchy: I guess they did

Me: hay guys erm how long where you guys there (I asked while looking at them)

Lugnut: well we kinda followed you's here because lela new that butchy was going to ask maddie to be his girlfriend and lela wanted to be here when he done it so she just dragged us here

Lela: so I cannot believe that were finally family ( lela squealed whilst hugging me)

Me: ye I guess we are

Everything was going great I just couldn't wait to tell Mack and my brother that I'm butchy's girlfriend well mostly Mack, speaking of Mack and Brady I haven't seen them all day I think Mack went to see tanner but I don't know where Brady is. Oh well

Chee Chee: I know let's go celebrate at big mammas ( Chee Chee shouted with excitement whilst everyone cheered)

ALL BIKERS: YEAH

When we where all in big mammas I hadn't known that lela wasn't here, when suddenly her and tanner came running through the doors and up onto the stage making everyone turn towards them.

Lela: listen everyone les chamberlain wants to destroy us

Tanner: he's built a weather machine that will stop the tied ( making all the surfers gasp)

Lela: and it'll rust all our bikes (making the bikers gasp in shock)

Tanner: just to get rid of us

Lela: plus he's got Mack and Brady held captive in a secret location but we don't know where it is because

Lela,Tanner: it's a secret (making everyone gasp)

Lela: we need your help

Butchy: us or them

Rascal: us

Lugnut: I think she meant us

SeaCat,Giggles: did you mean them

Chee Chee: what did ya mean them

When suddenly there was a full blown argument blooming until lela and tanner Spock up.

Lela: I mean all of us

Tanner: our only hope is to work together to free our friends and destroy that weather machine before it destroys our world

Everyone was concerning it but butchy had to open his mouth

Butchy: well why should we do anything with them

SeaCat: well we didn't want to do anything with you first

Making another argument commence.

Tanner: together we can help each other

Butchy: well why should we listen to you

Tanner: look I'd never thought I'd have anything in common with a biker that is until I took a ride with one ( tanner said whilst looking at lela)

Lela: in fact all that fighting ever did for us was to stop us from what we all have in common

Tanner: big mammas, the beach and us ( tanner said whilst taking lelas hand in his making butchy mad)

When suddenly butchy quickly made his way to tanner and lela with an angry looking face, so I quickly made my way towards the three incase something bad was going to happen, just as we all thought butchy was going to hit tanner he wiped a tear from his eyes with his sisters Bandana making everyone AWWWW including me.

Butchy: I love you sis ( butchy said whilst looking at lela )
Now let's do this ( he said while taking lelas and tanners hands in his

Tanner,Lela,Butchy,Maddie: together

As everyone cheered and made there way outside of big mammas me and lela waited a minute for our boys to come and get us, when they quickly came back in side and tanner took lelas hand whilst butchy took mine, and we quickly ran out to join everyone who was running for the lighthouse, when butchy quickly made us all stop.

Me: why have we stoped

Butchy: I gotta be honest with you's I'm not a big fan on lighthouses ya see some people it's snakes some its hights for me it's lighthouses ( butchy said with a terrified tone in his voice )

SeaCat: ye where all with you

Me: ye come on butch I'm right here it's gonna be alright ( I said while taking his hand in mine)

Butchy: well my fear is gone let's go ( butchy shouted whilst we ran to the lighthouse)