Chapter (6) like me

Maddie's P.O.V

When me and Mack was finished getting into our pjs the rest of the biker girls arrived.

Maddie's pjs:

While struts was doing Chee Chees hair me and Mack was chilling on lelas bed watching as lela was in her closet choosing a dress to wear for Brady

Lela: ok girls what do you think ( lela came out with a blue dress with polkadots)

Me: oh lela it's beautiful and by the way blue is my brothers favourite colour (I said with a smirk)

Lela: so I'm thinking if I wore this dress that's blue Brady will look at the water and he'll think of me

Mack: why should a boy influence you on what you were or anything you do

Chee Chee: simple a girl will look at ya dress a boy will look on how you look in ya dress

Struts: ye what's so bad about letting a boy be in charge of things

Me: it's your life you can decide what to do( i said looking at the girls)

Chee Chee: well I decide to let boys decide

Struts: ye to ask us out

Mack: why not just ask them out ( Mack said making all of the girls turn around with shocked faces)

Chee Chee: has the sparks come off ya plugs

Struts: ye we don't ask anyone out

Mack: we can do anything a guy can do

Lela: I don't know where you two are from but around here you have to ask a boy out without asking him, ye know like with your eyes
( lela said as she batted her eyes and the rest of the biker girls did as well, when suddenly music started to play)

AFTER THE SONG:

The next day-

When morning came the girls decided to give me and Mack makeovers.

Maddie's outfit:

Maddie's rodents jacket:

After the girls did me and Mack up I noticed that every time I've changed into a biker outfit it ended up reminding me of someone

Me: hay girls do you think I remind you of someone in this outfit ( I asked but as I looked at the girls they just gave me a smirk, as if they knew something that I didn't)

Me: what why are you guys smirking at me ( I asked confused)

Lela: oh nothing it's just we kinda did your outfit to match butchy's because we think you two are so cute together besides it was all macks idea.

Mack: what I just think you two would make a cute couple, and you've never really had a real boyfriend before so I think you should go for it with butchy.

Chee Chee: well in that case let's show him of how much he should be asking you to be his girlfriend ( Chee Chee said with her signature laugh)

Lela: ye come on girls let's show all the biker boys of how much they should swoon over maddie, and maybe give butchy some confidence to ask you to be his girlfriend. ( lela said as we walked out the door and road to big mammas)

As soon as we road to big mammas I decided to act like butchy with making a big entrance with the girls who stood beside me. As soon as me and the girls walked in all heads turned towards us mainly me because I was in front of them with a smirk on my face along with my black shades on my eyes, I strutted towards the biker booth with the girls who followed and while we were walking I could hear cat calls from the other biker boys who where at the bar.

As soon as we sat down lela and Chee Chee went to find butchy.

Lela: ok so we'll go and find butchy and bring him here but we'll put a blind fold on him and as soon as we take the blind fold off him he will be drooling for you with your new look ( lela said with a mischievous smirk on her face)

Me: oh ok see ya later

Lela: bye

5 minutes Later:

Lela: oh butchy will you just come on we have a surprise for you and I think your really going to love it ( lela said as she pulled a blindfolded butchy through big mammas and to the biker booth where maddie was with the rest of the biker girls)

Butchy: oh so I will really like it then we'll see about that sis

As lela came to our booth the girls pulled me to my feet so I was in front of butchy, as lela took the blindfold off butchy he couldn't stop staring at me with a shocked yet dreamy look on his face.

Lela: you might want to close your moth before you catch flies ( lela said as she pushed butchy's mouth shut before her and the rest of the biker girls went outside so it was just me and butchy)

Butchy: so I'm guessing the whole new look and blindfolded thing was my sisters idea

Me: ye it kinda was ( i said as I looked down at my boots)

Butchy took his fingers and lifted my chin up to look at him.

Butchy: well I didn't like the blindfolded bit but I do like the fact that I got you out of it ( he said while looking at me with a smile)

Me: well I like it too ( I said as I smiled too)

Butchy: so seeing as it is just the two of us I was thinking of taking you down the beach on my bike

Ok I was going to say yes anyway to the walking on the beach part so as soon as he said going on his bike I swear my whole face lit up with joy.

Me: oh my god yes yes yes ( I said as I took his hand and pulled him outside while he just chuckled at my child ness)