Flash back!

Meanwhile in the other room, XiaYou couldn't wait to find out what has happened.

"Shancai, spill! I want to know everything. What's going on between you and my brother? "

" XiaYou... " Shancai sitting down in her bed. XiaYou followed her.

" I am sorry. "

" Shancai, why are you saying sorry for? You are my best friend, if you dating my brother I would even more happier. Happy for you and happy for my brother. It won't changed our friendship, eventhough I know now, I might be jealous you will spend more time with my brother rather than with me. And I also will slightly jealous that my brother will caring for you more than care for me , but I am glad it was you I was losing ... then we can be family! " XiaYou couldn't stop talking. She seemed very happy and thrilled.

Shancai kept staring at the floor.

" Shancai say something, I am congratulating you here! "

" XiaYou..." Shancai said softly and hugged her best friend cried.

" I wish to be part of family too ..."

Previously that night.

(from Shancai POV)

" Shancai, will you considering to be my girlfriend? I can wait, I don't need the answer tonight......"

Shancai felt flattered. Her face red. Her hands cold. Her heart palpitated.

No one ever confessed to her before.

That kind of feelings that someone really like you, really really likes you and wanted to make it officially claiming you, was really a strange feelings.

She didn't expect it at all, not hearing a confession that night out of nowhere.

This is it, if I say yes, meaning that I am having a boyfriend.

It's my chance to be able to experience it. Like my other friends. Maybe not XiaYou, she also prude like me.

My status will change from single become in relationship.

I will going on dates like the other girls.

Every weekend I will dressing up, putting make up on, make myself look pretty. Then we are going places, watching movies, having dinner together, talking with each other on the phone for hours, ... maybe ( but what exactly we will going to talk about? Hmm,, we are so different, we have not much think in common. In fact I don't even know what's Lin Gege hobbies or his favourite are. )

What else other boyfriend-girlfriend activities are, some what like holding hands? Hmm, I probably don't mind that. I used to holding hands with Lin Gege and XiaYou, especially when we were younger.

So holding hands is fine.

What next, hugging?

XiaYou said that was kinda intimate the way me and Daoming Si hungging tonight. But actually rather good and comfortable.

I really didn't feel awkward at all. AhSi's hug gave me feeling warmed and protected. Even we are not a couple.

Then hugging is fine.

Which left me with kissing stuff.

That is probably the difference between just friend and more than friend.

Do I want to kiss Lin Gege? Noooo! No way.

No I don't, I will never ever. Even just imagining it. I cannot. That's feelings like incest, kissing  your own brother.

I know he is not my biological brother, but I will never see myself to get over that. Lin Gege will always be my brother. Biological or not.

I am never be so certain in my life, but I am pretty sure on this.

" Lin Gege, I am flattered. I never have a boyfriend before. I don't think I need the time to think about it... "

" Shancai..." Lin Gege tried to hold her hands.

" thank....

Shancai interrupted him.

" but.... the answer is NO, I can't return the same feelings "

" Lin Gege , I am so sorry .." 

If you have no feelings, it's cruel to playing along and pretending to be in love just because you want don't want  to be alone and single.