I'm coming up,

Daoming Si phoned his butler Mr Chu for some advice in the car journey home. He told him he was invited for dinner at his friend's house, what  kind things should he brings to the parents. He deliberately didn't mention he is the only guest, just in case Mr Chu getting suspicious and he worry he may tell his mother.

Mr Chu advised him to bring bouquets of flowers and a bottle of good baiju, some Chinese wine.

" that's great! thank you Mr Chu. We're on the way home from school now, we can stop at the florist and off license shop to get the wine. What flowers I should get ?" asked Daoming Si again while giving instruction to his driver, Mr Yan to stop at the florist.

" any flowers will be good, as long as not white lilies that's usually for mourning or red roses, because they could be misunderstood and would think you're in love. " answered Mr Chu with chuckled.

" haha, funny! " said AhSi embarrassed. If only.

" however AhSi, no need to get wine drink. We have plenty Moutai Bauiju at home, you only need to bring one bottle anyway.. I'll get it for you from wine cellar now. "

" that's brilliant Mr Chu , it saves me time. Thank you again " said AhSi happily.

Soon he got home, he had shower and changed his clothes into something very neat but still casual. First impressions is important he keeps telling himself and looking himself in the mirror.

At around 5:30 he is ready to leave, he is aiming to arrive at their house around 6 PM.

" Mr Chu I am leaving now, bye! " he didn't forget to pick up the bottle of baiju and sunflowers bouquet from the table.

" bye AhSi, I assume you are not having dinner at home tonight " Mr Chu laughed. " well, I hope their foods agreeable to you, so we're not expecting you begging for food tonight because you're still hungry "

" no worries, I will definitely eat over there,  I am sure they're going to over feed me ." overjoyed Daoming si telling Mr Chu.

( or probably too excited and not feeling hungry at all. He grinned too wide)

At Shancai's house :

" Whats the time Daoming Si will coming tonight, Shancai? " her mother asked.

Shancai praying hard, Daoming Si really would come. She is helping with all the preparations for their dinner later. Her ma cooked a lots, while her father since he has back from his work helping out with tidying up and cleaning up their house.

Please, please Daoming Si will you come just for today, I hate to see my parents disappointed.

" I am not really sure Ma, we didn't exactly mention the time. But as we saying dinner, I am sure he knows roughly what's the time is. After 6 maybe ? " Shancai answered cautiously.

" I think I am going to have shower now. It's seem all the cooking finished. Unless anything else , you want me to help? " asked Shancai.

" no, I think that's all now.  You better have shower before me, just in case he is coming early. I'm telling your Ba to get ready too " told her mother.

She is debating whether to contact him or not. It's 5:30 PM.

I maybe wait until 6 PM before I send him any message.

But for the love of God, please do come.