1

It was a cold evening in Paris with snow flakes all around.
'Hey Ellie! Don't step a single foot outside the door or else you'll suffer.' But Ellie wore her quite old and shabby coat and went ahead, without obeying her mom, enjoying the falling flakes all over her, a frustated her discovered the chill of the flakes over her heating temperature.
Today her friends, as customary, disallowed her from playing with the them and the only reason being 'Elli is poor! She does not deserves to play with the prosperity'. They claimed.
Ellie often felt humilated by thses words but she was powerless.She could not even sttend the school for the same reason.Her father who was a staff of a libraeu few miles ahead could hardly prevent her family from starving. Her mother was a farmer she would work day and night but still can't earn much.

' I am 12 and by this time, children of my age know so manya languages like French, German, Korean, Spanish etc. But I! I hardly know English, I am so poor that my family can even come to streets for not being able to pay money for the one room apartment that we have and no queation arises of going to the school..I juat solely have thia coat to spend time in thia chilling weather. How helpless am I!' were some of the observations that Ellie had in her mind. Althrough Ellie has been very courageous since childhood but today it was the end of the limits of her patience. And fortunately, this winter has helped her calm down.
Her parents were also very concerned for Ellie.Her mother recalled how she used to compare her treatment by African Americans being treated bt whites.
And today in the world of equality all around, Ellie ia a child faving so much of deprivation.They wanted their dear girl to get educated and become successful in life but this seemed far from getting true.
Elli had a small height with small pimples all arouns her face and big round eyes that alwlways looked curios to understand the happenung of the surrounding. She was lean with long curly hairs She ate like a bird. Today in this extraordinary weather she dicided to visit her favpurite place that is Effiel Tower.

 Today in this extraordinary weather she dicided to visit her favpurite place that is Effiel Tower

It was crowded with couples with umbrella in their hands, circling around the tower.
Ellie dis not like the sight at first, but decided to accomodate with the surroundings. She managed to make place on the bench from where she could clearly see the brightly lit tower.
In the interium, an opinion popped up in her mind-thet New York should return the statue of liberty to France because Paris was still struggling for liberty!'.
These things show that how being unequally treated affected her life so much.
Then abruptly, she felt the absence of chill of flakes on her body and gained senses and a temprory smile vanished from her face.
She plucked up courage to brawl up the dull world of sorrows and inequality again.