Tom??

Chris POV
So I may have done something imma re wind a bit I am currently in Germany filming with the others and Tom is finishing his last scene for civil war so I thought it would be a good idea to send him back to my home in Boston to meet up with ally and be a surprise as she needs cheering up she's doing better getting a few nightmares but yeah better.

"Hey Chris just want to let you know I'm packed" Tom said as I smiled and nodded I knew them two have become close friends and nothing more will come out of it because of the age difference in the future however when Ally has past twenty it might be a different story but that's away away.

Tom's POV
I was currently on the flight to Boston it was a nice idea to have me surprise ally but I wonder why she needs cheering up anyways it will be good to see her.

I got a message from Chris tell me his address and that Scott will be there and show me the guest room and will give me a plan of what to do while ally is at school.

As I got there Scott got me settled in and told me ally should be here in 10 minutes so I should just wait in here room and sit on her bed. As I was in her room I found one of her sketch books laid out on her desk the drawing was of a girls figure in the foreground and then a huge book case in the background it was absolutely beautiful. Soon after I heard noise from downstairs and realized it was Scott talking to ally.

Ally's POV
As I got home Scott was acting weird "hey als" he said as I walked in and gave me a hug "hey uncle Scott what's up?" I asked "oh nothing" he said with a smirk "okayyyy imma drop my bags of in my room" I say to which he nodded and I walked upstairs.

Once I got to the top of the stairs something seems odd the guest room was open and my door was shut even though I left the door open. But I put it passed me and walked in but I was surprised to see Tom sitting on my bed "hey als!" The English greeted "hey Tom why you here?" I asked so confused but excited "oh well your dad brought me here for a couple of dads to surprise you and I'm finished filming sooo" Tom explained "awesome" I responded as Tom brought me into a hug "but what I meant is why you on my bed?" I smirked a little "I-I Scott uhm I" Tom replied "chill I was joking" I told him laughing.

I went to pick up my phone but before I could Scott came up "heyyyyyyyyy you two want pizza tonight??" Scott asked smirking "sure it's up to Tom" I say looking at him as he nods "okay then also Chris wants to call you" he says but soon after dads number popped up on my phone "byeee" Scott said leaving as I giggled and Tom laughed.

"Dad" I answered in speaker "daughter" he responded making Tom laugh but tried to keep it in "you realize I got home to a certain British sitting on my bed right?" I asked him "he was on your bed?" Dad replied while Tom looked worried "dad.... calm down" I say "yeah yeah I know sorry but yes I do know that there is a certain British in our house" dad said making me roll my eyes "okay just making sure your not going delusional" I reply but then here a loud laugh from the phone and in the room "hey Tom!" Dad yelled through the phone "anyways why you call paps?" I asked "oh just making sure your alright and waiting for something" dad said making me roll my eyes "thanks dad you know how much this means to me" I say smiling while looking at Tom "it's not a problem I should go though speak tomorrow?" He asked "yep love ya" I said dad responded then we hung up.

An hour later pizza arrived and Tom and I were catching up. "Any upcoming movies?" I asked him "not really except spiderman homecoming" I reply's to which I nod we were in my room eating as Scott left to go home as Tom is as adult as per say so he's now technically babysitting me. "So why did Chris say you haven't been doing the greatest and that's why I'm here?" He asked "o-oh um remember when I called you at the airport with that screenshot?" I asked while Tom nodded "well she messaged again and then we had to sort stuff out with my social worker and for if my mom ever wanted custody and it scared me and I started having nightmares till one really bad one and I couldn't talk to dad nor seb about it so I technically stayed out of the house the whole day and dad got pissed and well all is well now but it wasn't a good night let's say" I explained to which Tom nodded. "Can I ask what the dream was about?" Tom asked dad not seb had asked me that as I think they were trying to leave me to do things on my own but I nodded and explained.

"Ally I'm so sorry" Tom said hugging me "don't worry... wanna watch a Disney film?" I asked "uh duh we should watch brave" he suggested to which I nodded.

Sorry guys just needed a bit of a filler and more Tom but I thought it was kinda cute