LIFT OFF

When he arrived a giant rocket was waiting for him. He looked around to find Bob. Not much people were there. Ivan finally caught sight of Bob standing behind the rocket. Ivan raced over to greet him. " You're here," Bob shouted. " I didn't think you would come." "Of course i would come. Now lets go to the moon." Ivan decided. "you're here earlier than i had planned. We will have to wait a while." Bob and ivan sat and talked for half an hour. " It's time to fly" a random voice called out ."Thanks, sir." Bob replied to the man. " Come" Bob said to Ivan. Ivan stood up and climbed a ladder beside the rocket. Once he reached the top he hopped into the rocket, then a count down began; T minus 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 LIFT OFF. Ivan was hurtled into space at max speeds. He had been in the rocket for days now. He could see the moon really close now. He was in the landing pod now, He had successfully made it to the moon. The landing pod finally landed on the moon. He got out out of the rocket and began to hop around. "keep going in that direction, you will find a metal object look inside of it" Bob said through a speaker in Ivan's helmet. Ivan walked forward to the metal object and looked inside of it something jumped out at Ivan. Ivan ran back to the ship but when he went in it he couldn't turn it on.