Job interveiw

Ivan ran home to get changed, he was in no condition to start his career. Once he got changed and had a shower he snatched his car keys, hopped in the car and raced off. He arrived five minutes late and three men were waiting at the glass door with their arms crossed and angry faces on there heads. "sorry" ivan walked up to the men, and then a friendly hello sounded from behind the men, and a small suited man pushed through."hi, my name name is bob." Ivan giggled at the simplicity of his name. "Hey, your name isn't much better" Bob complained. " OK lets get started." Ivan followed Bob to his office. They sat at opposite ends of a desk. Bob started asking a bunch of irrelevant questions that he didn't feel like answering." These questions don't seem relevant to a window cleaning job." " You've been caught on a security camera" uh oh Ivan thought about the graffiti he had done as a teenager. "I didn't do it," Ivan cried out "I was told to do it." "What are you talking about Ivan?" Bob asked suspiciously. "nothing." Ivan said nervously. "We've seen your confidence of trying new things..." "yes?" Ivan asked curiously. "Thats why we would like to send you to space." Ivan sat there extremely surprised at the sudden news.