47 | the bonds that shattered

❛❛ 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘰. ❜❜

"Anyways, you've met Kai and Shiroi, so there's no need for their introduction," The orange-haired male stood forward-looking at the pinkette

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Anyways, you've met Kai and Shiroi, so there's no need for their introduction," The orange-haired male stood forward-looking at the pinkette.

"My name is Ren Kaminari," He introduced himself.

"Hn," Sakura nodded at him in acknowledgement.

Ren sweatdropped at her response and Shiroi came forward to stand closely beside the pinkette.

"Sakura-san what should we do about those two?" The black-haired female asked pointing at the two unconscious ninjas lying on the ground.

"Oh ho~" Kai leaned in front as he replied instead of the pinkette, "Should I kill them?"

"Don't bother." The pinkette said as she looked at the blonde, "The forest of death is dangerous, they'll get ambushed by wild animals or by other ninjas."

"If they are going to die anyway, why not let me-" Kai tried persuading but failed.

"So why bother wasting energies on some extras?" She raised her eyebrows.

The blonde was amused by the female in front of him. He had thought the mission would be boring.

They didn't need to truly fight nor did they have any enjoyment, they just needed to keep an eye on a certain ninja but who would have thought the journey would be so interesting?

"Well since my darling has said so, then how dare I disobey you?" Kai grinned teasingly while the pinkette only raised an eyebrow at the nickname.

You see, Sakura Uzumaki, our dear protagonist ― the main character of this fanfiction ― has a very high IQ level but her EQ level. . .

Let's just say it's not very good.

"Unfortunately, we will have to leave now," Ren said as two pairs of green eyes looked at each other.

The ginger was right, they needed to finish their report and present it to Obito who was waiting for them. Later on, they needed to obey his orders.

"Ok." Sakura nodded, "Bye."

And with that, she disappeared from their sight without hearing their replies.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"What are we doing today sensei?"

The blonde asked his teacher who was paying attention to the little book in his hand.

"Hmm," Kakashi simply turned the page of the book he was holding, "You will be having a hand-to-hand combat training today, Sasuke and Sakura will fight each other while Naruto you come with me."

The silver-haired male then started walking away as the blonde followed him skipping happily.

Sasuke scoffed loudly without bothering to hide his disdain for the pinkette who was chosen by his sensei to be his partner in the combat session.

If one were to compare both of them through their outer appearance, obviously Sasuke would be the one to win; they would assume this.

Sasuke was slightly taller than Sakura, the aura he gave was firmer compared to the gentle one around the pinkette not to mention, he looked stronger when compared to the frail appearance of the pinkette.

"Hn, let's start." Sasuke only said the three words without glancing at the pinkette as he made his way into the training ground.

He was confident that he would win after all he had seen the 'strength' of his teammate, it made him ashamed because he did not want her to be part of Team 7 because she was a burden to him.

Sakura only followed him without uttering a word.

If the pinkette actually fought without holding back, then the duckbutt in front of her would get thrashed on the ground. But she didn't.

She needed to preserve her strength, she needed to see the future possibilities instead of the present ones.

All she saw was the bigger picture, not the small one which only gave a little to no taste of victory.

And as expected, she lost.

"You hypocrite, why didn't you use your head?" Glared the ravenette standing in front of her.

While she had a few bruises and cuts on her body, he was basically standing there flawless with dust on him with only a single cut on his right cheek.

The only reason he got a cut was that Sakura got 'lucky'.

"I'm. . ." Sakura whispered as she kept her head bowed down, "Sorry."

"Tch, you really are a hypocrite." Sasuke walks away.

Clenching her fists in anger she takes a deep breath in order to not lose control of her feelings.

Slowing making her way to the place where she lived, she walked inside.

"Fuck, if I knew how much of a bitch he was, I would've held back a little less and hit him more," She muttered as she angrily entered her house.

Tears of frustration welled up in her eyes and she stomped into her room, those tears dropped on the ground.

Opening the door to her room, she shut it down with force as she slid down the wooden door and broke down.

The force of her closing the door shook the photo frame on the wall. The photo of Team 7 where she along with the three males were standing there.

The photo frame fell and the glass shattered.

 Just like their bonds.

― TEAM MIRACLES: A team from Amegakure [Village Hidden in the Rain] participated in the chunnin exams for the sole purpose of observing Sakura Uzumaki

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

― TEAM MIRACLES: A team from Amegakure [Village Hidden in the Rain] participated in the chunnin exams for the sole purpose of observing Sakura Uzumaki.

― Sakura holds back her emotions too much in order to continue pretending that's why she has many breakdowns. The purpose of this chapter was that no matter how good Sakura is at mind games, she is someone with feelings in the end.

― I'm going on a break because of my midterms :)