One

I sat at my desk mindlessly pecking away at my computer. I dreaded having to work in this horrible building every day. I hate this stupid ass desk. I hate this stupid ass computer. I hate my stupid fucking coworkers. Especially Susan. That fucking bitch. I promised myself that one day I would quit this dumb ass job.

"Ms. Coleman."

What could he possibly want now? I swear this man is dreadful and so fucking needy. I honestly think he would lose his head if it wasn't attached to his body.

"Ms. Coleman."

I sighed and got up walking over to his office. Cursing under my breath, I put on a fake smile before walking in.

"Yes Sir. What can I help you with?" I said in an annoyed yet enthusiastic voice.

I could feel his gaze tearing through my body but I returned his stare. Forced smile and all. Minus his shitty and relentlessly needy attitude he was a very attractive man. His smooth, porcelain skin and his gleaming, white smile. Accompanied by his plump, pink lips and his ocean eyes. This man could have any woman he wanted, or man for that matter. But a shitty personality doesn't make up for his breathtaking looks.

"Would you please bring me a cup of coffee and also grab something to take notes. My 10:00 will be here to discuss a very lucrative deal." he said getting up and walking over to the mirror in his office and adjusting his tie.

"Will that be all Mr. Waters?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes Ms. Coleman." he said before sitting back down at his desk.

"Such an asshole." I mumbled as I made my way to the break room.

I grabbed the coffee maker and proceeded to make coffee. While the coffee was being prepared, I walked over to the cupboard grabbing a large mug. He likes his to be specially prepared the same way everyday.

"Three spoons of sugar and half a cup of creamer." I crossed my eyes mocking him. I honestly don't know how he drinks coffee so damn sweet.

As I was finishing up, my favorite person walked in.

"Hi Amber." Susan said shimmying into the break room.

I rolled my eyes before turning around and looking at her.

"Goodmorning Susan." I said unenthusiastically before walking out. I heard her scoff as I left causing me to smirk.

Making my way back to his office, I noticed four well dressed men standing by my desk.

"You must be here to see Mr. Waters?" I acknowledged them grabbing my iPad off of my desk. They nodded and I smiled and escorted them into his office.

"Sir, your 10:00 is here." I announced as I opened the door allowing them to walk in first as I followed the closing the door behind me.

I walked over to his desk and handed him his large blue mug. He took it without looking up at me. I raised an eyebrow and took my usual place beside his desk.

I pulled out my iPad and quickly began jotting down notes as he began his meeting. I glanced over at him for a moment noticing that he had taken off his suit jacket and was now in his form fitting button up. It gripped his strong arms perfectly.

"Ms. Coleman.. are you getting all this?" he said causing me to come back to earth.

"Yes Sir I am." I said continuing to take notes.

He glared at me for a second raising his eyebrow. I returned his gaze smiling at him. He looked away and began talking again.

I refrained from becoming distracted long enough to make note of every important detail that was mentioned throughout the rest of the meeting. I stood in my place beside his desk as I watched all the other businessmen shake his hand before walking out of the office. My eyes watched Mr. Waters and he made his way back behind his desk.

" I'll get these printed and have them on your as soon as possible." I said before making my way towards the door.

"Ms. Coleman."

God I swear this man says my name at least 100 times a day.

I stopped in my tracks turning to face him.

"Yes sir?"

"Take a seat."

"Sir I have to prepare documents for.."

"Close the door and take a seat." he said slightly annoyed.

I sighed closing the door before taking a seat directly in front of him.

I can only imagine what's coming next.