Chapter 2 | Close Friends

Some days after (Y/n) first moved in with the crew...

🌺_______________🌹________________🌺

It was clear since the beginning (Y,n) is just like a ray of sunshine, illuminating their path and making them all feel safe in the darkest times.

Since she first set foot on the ship, everything had seemed to be going well.

She wasn't only their source of happiness. She was a great fighter and was always making sure that none of her friends got hurt, even if it was practically inevitable.

She would always offer Chopper some help and tend to her crew-mate's injuries under his supervision.

Whenever she was free and not training in the nest with Zoro she would help Sanji make Dinner and they would always have so much fun.

Sometimes she would be helping Usopp with his inventions, or drawing with him.

She went along with everyone on the crew and became an important part of the family.

                         ________

The only thing that she was still trying to understand was why everyone seemed to treat Sanji, who now was her closest friend, like a weird pervert.

For what she knew he was such a gentleman.

Sure, there were times where he made some jokes or compliments, but nothing too distasteful or offensive.

What she didn't know was that whenever she was around, for some weird reason, Sanji just couldn't bring himself to act like he always did.

He tried to contain himself and stop looking so intensely at any lady that walked past him to avoid nosebleeds.

He didn't want her to think that he was just a pervert, that wasn't the only thing that made him "Sanji", and he secretly hoped that at least (Y/n) could understand it and maybe appreciate his other traits.

"Heyyyy how's my favourite cook doing?"

Sanji let out a very unflattering noise as (Y/n) appeared out of nowhere and hugged him from behind.

"My lord! (Y/n) Were you trying to kill me?!"

She just laughed and said with the cutest voice she could make "my bad."

Sanji sighed and passed a hand in his hair, the other one on his hip.

"So? How are you?"

He looked at her happy face and couldn't help the smile forming on his face, how could he ever get angry at such a sweet girl?

"Now that you're here, I'm feeling amazing."

She laughed and Sanji didn't know if he should feel happy that she made her laugh or disappointed because she never took his compliments seriously.

"Oh my, you're such a flirt."

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms in an attempt to look serious, but that seemed to have the opposite effect as she just laughed harder and clenched her stomach, trying to calm down.