Andrews P.O.V

When she told me she was gonna break up with eathan I was so happy I had to celebrate and I did by kissing her. She didn't stop it for about ten minutes. We kissed standing up for a couple seconds and I started to push her to the bed. I was on top of her and all we did was kiss apparently my kisses made her decide to break up with him right now. God she must think I'm so hot.

   When she explained what happened when she went over there I'm surprised she handled it so well but I had to ask if she would go out with me and when she says yes I couldn't help it I literally jumped up and down and she was laughing like crazy until we heard a knock on the door and now that's where we are.

   I open the door and see a tear strained Madison and a pissed off eathan.

  "What do u guys want... What can't u guys give me and my girlfriend some time alone." And with that eathan swung at me but I dodged it and by then sky had jumped up and started yelling and everything happened so fast. I don't know when but the yelling stopped and eathan and Madison were gone and sky was pulling me towards the bed.

   "Andr-" I cut her if by crashing my lips on hers she didn't protest just started kissing me back and this time it was the other way around she pushed me down on her bed and was on top of me. She started to tug on my shirt trying to get it off but I grabbed her wrist and flipped her so now I'm on top. Two can play at this game. I start to lick and kiss her neck. She's wearing a V-neck shirt and I kiss her chest and she gasps I chuckle, and stop and go back to her lips and she says in between kisses

  "Why... Did... U... Stop?"

I stopped kissing her and said

   "Your not ready and neither am I."

   "OK your right" she says and tries to kiss me but I pull away.

   "Wait did u Skyler just say that me Andrew was right?!" I asked pretending to be shocked. She laughed and so did I she tried to kiss me again but I pulled away teasing her

  "Not just yet sky.. I want to savor this moment for a little while...." I'm still on top of her and look at her lips and said

   "OK I'm done" I said really fast and crash my lips on hers and move my one of my hands to her waist and move the other up and down her back and she immediately responds with a slight moan. God she's sexy when she moans. But who else other than caylee and torin would walk in during this time. Oh that's right nobody but them. They come in hand in hand their always either touching or kissing when u see them it always made me jealous that they had that kind of relationship but now I can have that kind of relationship with Skyler. Caylee looks at us and smiles widely at me and Skyler.

   "So I take that the break up went well"

   I get off Skyler and torin says

  "Nice bro" and he slaps my back. I can't help but smile. I didn't notice but caylee and Skyler were whispering until now they both had a creepy smile on their face.

  "Oh shit " torin says

  "Hey guys are y'all ding anything tonight" caylee asks

  "No " torin answers.

  "You are now" Skyler says

  "What are we doing" I ask oh no what is it
   "Were going on a double date!" Skyler and caylee say at the same time.

  " oh shit " torin and i say at the same time.