guess who

skyler's P.O.V
  "GOING TO COLLEGE OMG I CAN'T WAIT" Madison screamed

   " ya Madison I kinda need my ears thanks and your lucky u and eathan are roommates, caylee and torin oohh wondering if that's a good pair... They wouldnt tell me who was mine those assholes they "claim their computers shut down"  ya right lazy assholes."

  " ya whatever just hope eathan doesn't get jealous with whoever you're with you know boy girl mixture here. "

  "I hope he knows that this prolly won't last I mean I'll meet someone else maybe even see Andrew again" I mumble the last part.

   " Haylee is been three years u need to get laid u can't keep hoping if it were menu to be don't u think u would have seen him by now? Think about it Haylee this is me I'll see u later."

   "Wait this is me and that's caylees hey guess we're neighbors again" maybe she is right maybe I need to move- wait I know that smell I'd know it anywhere it's Andrew his smell... Is not creepy I promise....
  "Hey I hope u don't mind but I took the bed on the left" he said

   I turned around and there he was... He looks even better his eyes they are still dreamy but he has dark circles under them he hasn't been sleeping.

   Next thing I know his lips are on mine and I'm kissing him back and just like he did last time I saw him he kicked the door closed and I stopped the kiss

   "Andrew is not that I don't love u I do I really fucking do and u have no idea how much I missed u but.... I know u haven't been sleeping and neither have I. And I haven't been cause I was afraid to see your face but...... There's something I have to tell u...

    I'm still dating eathan... I've tried to break it off cause I don't wanna hurt him but my friends won't let me they said I need to get over u... I'm sorry..."

   "But sky I'm here now...u don't have to break up with him yet but at least promise me that I still have a chance with u"

   "Of course u do "