Even the cold get jealous

He pouted and crossed his arms. I could feel myself smiling at the sight, he couldn't see it though because I had a mask on.

Atsumu: "Omi Omi, c'mon, call me Atsumu."

Sakusa: "Maybe Miya"

Atsumu: "Yeah ok Omi, but yer coach asked if ya guys could stay for a week and our coach said yes."

Sakusa: "Oh...ok."

We walked back together in a comfortable silence, until an older male with white and black hair walked over to us.

Kita: "Hey Tsumu."

Atsumu: "Oh hello Kita-san!"

I watched as they started talking, and a weird feeling started to grow inside my stomach. I didn't like it at all, I wanted to have Atsumu's attention too.

Sakusa: "Atsumu."

Atsumu whipped his head around to look at me.

Atsumu: "Yes Omi?"

Kita: "Ah yes, hello Sakusa Kiyoomi."

Sakusa: "Hi, Atsumu I'm hungry."

Atsumu: "Right right sorry Omi, let's go."

I was about to walk away when...

Atsumu: "Wanna come along Kita-san?"

Kita: "Yeah sure Tsumu"

Atsumu: "Yay...wait...you're alright with that, right Omi?"

Sakusa: "Y-yeah sure."

In reality, I wasn't ok with it, I hated that Atsumu wanted to hang out with Kita, especially when I was right here. But for the sake of Atsumu, I agreed. We headed to the cafeteria, got some food, and sat down. Atsumu sat between Kita and I. Kita then got distracted when Aran came and sat next to him to talk to him. So I took the opportunity.