The reunion

Atsumu: "Hey! Are ya ready to go?"

Osamu: "Yeah"

Suna: "Mhm"

Atsumu: "Alright!"

We walked to practice, where we met up with Kita-san and Aran-san. We all went to get changed and headed to the court, where the rest of our team was stretching.

Coach Norimune: "Alright, I need everyone to be on their best game today!"

Coach Norimune: "We've been training for the last two weeks to beat them, so put the training to work!"

Everyone: "Yes Sir!"

We all stretched and waited until we heard a bus pull up. Then the gym doors swung open and Itachiyama walked in. I was ecstatic, but my eyes were drawn to one specific person. He had the most beautiful curly raven hair, dark eyes, two moles on his forehead, and a white mask that covered the lower half of his face. He was the person I had been crushing on since the "All-Japan training camp".

Osamu: "Tsumu"

Osamu: "Tsumu"

Osamu: "Atsumu"

Osamu: "ATSUMU!"

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone scream my name. I quickly swung my head back around, and saw my twin brother behind me, he had a deadpan look on his face, it scared me but I won't admit it.

Atsumu: "O-oh sorry"

Osamu: "Whatever, Kita-san is waiting for us."

Atsumu: "Right...let's go"

Osamu: "Yeah yeah"

We walked over to Kita-san and the others.

Kita: "Alright everyone, let's focus today and give it our all."

Everyone: "Yes Kita-san/ Yes Kita/ Yes captain"

We played a good game, the points being 23:25, with our team in the lead by two points. Then I saw the curly headed boy walking my way.

Sakusa: "Oi...Miya"

Atsumu: "Hey call me Atsumu, I have a twin."

Sakusa: "Sure Miya, anyways, I only came here to talk to you because you kept staring at me from across the court."

My face immediately went bright red and I turned around covering my face with my two hands.

Atsumu: "R-right s-sorry"

Sakusa: "Umm....yeah ok"