| 37 - How to Make Characters Angry |

Kirby - steal his cake and you will face the wrath of a god. Also if you hurt or kidnap his friends, he'll be on his way to beat the poyo out of you.

Bandana Dee - insult his friends, and he'll thwack you with his spear...and then instantly feel bad about it, but he'll still stand by his friends. He also apparently really likes Maui (and by extension Dwayne Johnson) from Moana, and will repeatedly hit you with a stool if you call Maui fat and say he has a big nose. Kirby had to find this out the hard way.

King Dedede - insult him and you'll get clobbered. Pick on Kirby, Bandana Dee, Meta Knight, or any of his Waddle Dees and you're getting double clobbered. After all, nobody is allowed to pick on them except Dedede!

Meta Knight - oh boy you could write a book on this one. In fact, I think there's a couple "how to annoy Meta Knight" books here on Wattpad. Anyway, let's see some of the things that are on the list. Question him, insult him, be taller than him, mention Susie, say anything positive about Magolor, insist that he isn't the Greatest Warrior in the Galaxy, suggest that he isn't always right and doesn't know everything, call him old and boring, present him with a smartphone or any other modern technology he won't understand, belittle him, allude to how many times the Halberd has been blown up, remind him of all the times he's lost to Kirby, remind him of the Wolfwrath, take his book while he's reading it, purposefully tower over him, ask if he's really a puffball, touch him, look at him for extended periods of time, suggest he'd make a cute couple with [literally anyone], ask him about his past, trip him, pick him up, call him a bad mentor, drop-kick him, point out his hypocrisy, call him a borb, tell him his knights suck and they're clumsy, incompetent idiots, insult Kirby and/or Bandana Dee, or otherwise hurt them or their feelings, call him a recolored Kirby, tell him that Galaxia sucks, bring a gun if he challenges you to a fight, act bored and unaffected by his death threats, laugh at him, point out any mistake he's ever made, ask him about triple integrals or other highly-advanced forms of math, paint his room pink, strap a bomb to the Halberd and laugh at the fireworks show that follows, or try to order him around/display authority over him. Pretty much any of these will probably end with him stabbing you in the liver. Fun.

Magolor - honestly, you'd have to try really, really hard to make him angry, and it would probably involve you hurting Kirby or Bandana Dee.

Marx - remind him that he doesn't have any arms and then laugh when he gets mad.

Taranza - he doesn't get mad, he just smiles and dabs through the pain.

Galacta Knight - make eye contact with him. Alternatively, most of the things that anger Meta Knight can be applied to him, too.

Morpho Knight - hurt a butterfly. If it's an accident, it's fine as long as you apologize. If you did it on purpose though...welp, you're dead.

The Mage Sisters - remind them of Kirby.

The Meta-Knights - say anything negative about Meta Knight and they won't hesitate to rain weapons on you. Remarking about their clumsiness and/or horrible aim generally makes them angrier. Laughing at the Halberd will achieve the same result.
(Notable mention here is Axe Knight - tell him that Big Chungus is an unfunny dead meme and he gets quite angry, and he will promptly insult your intelligence level and insist you have no sense of humor. Oh, and for some reason, singing Surfin' Bird in a Peter Griffin voice seems to make him want to go on a rage-fueled murder spree.)

Daroach - he's actually pretty chill, but if you hit him, he will hit back.

Sailor Dee - call him a side character and he'll beat you senseless with his mop, or at least until you forfeit your pet chihuahua, apparently.

Waddle Doo - say anything that could sound even slightly racist. Your heart's in the right place, buddy, but please man, I just wanna talk about tacos—

Nova - wish for something impossible, like uh...I don't know, triple integrals.

Dyna Blade - pose a threat to her chicks and the sky will run red.

Captain Vul - ask if he's related to Dyna Blade, inquire about the death of his cousin's roommate (which he had nothing to do with, he swears), remind him of all the times Kirby + Halberd = BOOM in the ocean has happened, or say anything negative about Meta Knight.

well dang that was a pretty full list uh
yes

Feel free to leave some of your opinions/thoughts in the comments about characters already here, or other characters not on the list so we can get an even fuller list, perhaps