Chapter 7 -Pack Training

Sorry this is chapter 7! Go to the next one to read chapter 6, thanks!
Sam POV

I still have more than an hour till the training for the kids starts, speaking of kids I haven't seen Dra since yesterday and as well as mom. That's weird, I should ask dad but first I have to take a shower.

I went upstairs, the top floor were the Alpha's office is located, I knocked and heard my Dad's voice saying Come in. I entered and saw him in the long long desk with so many files right and left. He saw it was me and smiled though I can see the bags in his eyes " Good morning sweetie, what can I do for you?" He gestured me to sit and I did. " I haven't seen mom and Dra since yesterday, where are they?" I asked " Oh yes! Your mom taking care of the transfer process of your sister to the school near the pack territory since the city is almost a 3 hour drive from here" Oh thats right but how about mom's and dad's work? Its also located in the city.

I am starting to realize, I'm not the only one who is really affected by this... " How about mom's work in the city? Is she going to stop?" I asked looking at dad. " Oh no, well that was the plan but the company didn't want her to resign so she is working online and it also became quite an advantage since most of the clients want a forest style wedding since the Twilight movie ended" Dad explained, ok at least she would still continue what she loves but how about dad? He has to be an alpha...

" How about you dad? Will you still continue teaching at the university?..." I asked quietly and he smiled weakly answering " Well I could still teach but not anymore in the university. Actually I visited your Uncle to the hospital yesterday and good thing he woke up. He told me he was sorry for being such a burden. And he also knew I was a Proffesor in the University at the city, he told me that I should continue teaching in the school near the territory and let your grandpa and his beta take care of the Alpha duties. But I can't do that, I want to be the one passing the position personally to the rightful one. Its a choice that I made..." Dad said

He wasn't suppose to be like this, he loves teaching more than anything... what if I don't find my mate at the right time? What if the pack don't find me worthy as a leader?

I need to stop being selfish and accept my destiny, I need to stop making my family suffer...I stood up and held dad's hand " Can you teach me about those things so I can help?" I asked looking at the files at his desk but he said " It's not what you are suppose to do, Fire. You should enjoy your teenage life and do what you love, while you still can" Dad said smiling.

WHAT I LOVE ?
I Love My Family.

"Come on dad, you know I already graduated and I'll be the Luna when the time comes and what kind of Luna am I not knowing anything about the pack's business. Consider this as a training, ok?" I reasoned out and soon he agreed. But what really was in my mind was ...

I'll be leading this pack someday so I need to get used to this stuff...

Dad explained the pack which are our allies and also some who aren't really enemies but not also in good term with the pack. The number of rogues who attack the pack and the dates when it happens. Also the attack of other packs from the past, their strategies ... we analyze it. The number of wolves at the pack and even the rate of kids who dies from turning is at 12%, I pitied them so that's the reason they also trained kids for preperation when they become official werewolves. And may other things... I actually didnt realize that it was passed 7 already so I said I'll be back later and he asked where was I going " watching the pack training of the kids" I said as I close the door.

I runned down and saw Sally at the kitchen removing her apron. " Hey Sally, do you know where the training of the kids is being held?" I asked. " Oh they are actually jogging around just awhile ago, I know you can find them. The kids have loud voices" She said. And I nodded "Oh and Sally can you prepare some breakfast?" She smiled and nodded "Egg salad, French toast bread, chocolate feeling crossant,Waffles or Bacon and eggs?" She asked, well that's a lot of choices. "I don't really know, which goes well with coffee?" I asked " Well I think all of it on my taste, Um do you drink coffee often?" She asked looking at me. "Well no just when I really need it and the breakfast is for dad, I know he hasn't went out of that office since this morning. Bacon and eggs with waffles will do" I said