Chapter 5- CN Pack

Another Update!

Please don't expect too much, ok?

Sam P.O.V

Well Dad was serious when he said it's quite far from the entrance. Even though this pack is one of the strongest in America, their security is weak. No CCTV is located, just inside the gates... 2 to be exact. No post lights just plain tree-free path. Well, there are about 3 are doing the patrol around 50 meters where I'm walking. But they are too noisy,from their breathing, talking and especially their heavy feet. (*sigh) Is this the right pack? Still amateurs.

(It might be surprising, but Sam has actually studied a few things about security measures of humans and she knows a few tricks; Unlocking a safe, dismantling a bomb and things with wires is her specialty. She actually met former human criminals working in a cafe in Italy.Founding the place by accident because she was ones lost at a young age, but soon got attached to the people there and they treated her like a part of their family and taught her those things)

The noise is starting to grow, seems like I'm getting near. There are now post lights present... Many different types of houses are spread throughout the territory, but the biggest was surely the one you'll see just when you came, The Alpha's House or we could say the Pack house.

As I come out of the forest, people started staring at me and whispers feel the surroundings. The funny thing is that they are werewolves but they somehow behave too much like human. Like the whispering, even how quiet you try to speak, but if the distance is not far, werewolves can still hear it.

I ignored them and walked to the pack house, 2 guys blocked my way. "Sorry Miss but you can't come in without permission, especially if you are an outsider"he one on the right side.

I got my phone and called him again, " Yes, Sweetie, have you arrived? Are you lost?" Dad said. I looked at the two who are blocking my way and I already feel some people gathering at my back. "Yes and No, here are 2 guys blocking my way, what should I do with them, hmm Dad? I'm already tired." I said and hung up, he'll get the message. I am not really a fan of talking and the things I've observed since I came aren't really getting me in a good mood. Lets just say I'm starting to behave like a bitch.

"Luke! Joe! What are you doing?! Let her in!" A familiar guy ordered and rush in front of me. "I'm very sorry Ms. Moore, they are still amateurs. They have been expecting you." Oh, now I remember, Drake- the suicidal wolf. ( Cause he jumped in front of the car, remember?).

But I don't really like what he called me..." Don't call me by that name ... Just SAM" I said in a monotone. I glanced at the 2 guys "Luke and Joe, must remember that..." I said before entering.

A 'L' shaped couch, well carpet, living room with a Sony Tv... It's quite big it, more than 32 inches at least. Passing to the kitchen, 2 refrigerators, understandable. Well, it looks very modern. "Your parents are waiting for you upstairs, please follow me" Drake said leading the way. Hah, this guy gets on my nerves 3 times in a row just in one day. I followed him quietly until we arrived at the 4th floor. There are actually 3 doors in here to be exact. I'm sure the Alpha's office is the one at the right, the double handle glass door.

Drake knocked, all I can say is this pack house has an amazing interior designer. Anyways, came to me smiling like nothing happened this morning.

4 other guys are in the room excluding me, dad and Drake. " Come on Fire, you have to meet some people" Dad invited me to sit with them. I sat with discipline, if I want to show myself worthy... now is the right time to show them.

"Ah, how beautiful you been my grandchild, can you still remember me?" A guy who seems in his 50 said. Grandfather, the similarities are visible especially from the smile. I smiled truly to him and opened my arms, they looked at me in confusion except dad cause he was the one who always said that his dad had a soft spot for me since I was a child and they are already in good terms when gramps met mom.

"Where's my hug, gramps?" I said to looking at him. He stood up with a smile and went to me, giving me a bear hug. "Course I remember my most favorite person" I said as I broke the hug. I realize the 3 people I dont know seems to be surprised. " Hahaha, whats with your faces" Gramps seems to be in a good mood.

"The one with the brown hair with glasses is Jake, the beta. He only wear glasses to look cool. Lance with the curls is the best pack fighter and trainer as well. Finally Alex, as you can see from the coat, he is our pack doctor. Oh almost forgot, Drake. Jake's younger brother" Gramps summarized the introduction.

The three stood together, " Stop!" I interrupted. "Whatever formality you usually do... Don't do it infront of me. I don't like it. Just treat me a normal member" I really don't like others bowing in front of me. "You see gentlemen, my daughter isn't really fan of formalities" Dad explained. I composed myself and faced them " Nice to meet you, please call me Sam" I went to them and shake hands with each other.

"Well I would like to stay and chat with all of you, its just had a very tiring day and I would like to go to rest... Would that be alright?" I'm am actually very tired of talking, I feel like my throat is burning already and smiling is even worse. " Yeah of course, Drake please accompany my granddaughter to her room." Gramps said smiling and I returned it.

I smiled to all of them, " Well may you all rest well" I said as my night farewell and I received different response but I was itching to leave so I followed Drake.

Right after the door was closed I made a very long sigh. Showing I'm worth it, is really tiring. " That went unexpected good, Mi-"Drake tried to say but " Its Sam, just Sam. No Ma'am or Miss included" I said. As I went ahead of him "Which floor?" I asked." Oh, your room is just a floor below. The one with a cream pink colored door... your actually has a big bal-" Drake isn't just suicidal but also very talkative. I left him and went to the 3rd floor, passing through a long corridor , so cream pink door... Found it! I opened the door and turned the lights on, I looked around. The walls are painted with a cream brown and white paint. Girly but it looks appealing to the eyes. The bed was Queen size but I'm not really fan of pink, walk in closet connected to the bathroom and of course the balcony."Do you like it" Drake finally caught up. "It's alright, a bit girly but its fine. Then I'm going to rest,night"And closed the door, turn the lights off. I lie on my bed, letting sleep consume me.

Authors note
Sorry I am actually terrible when it comes to descriptions. Please do comment if you want to me to change something.

Thank you for reading :)

Picture of the room!