the mile high club

a/n: sorry, this one's kinda short cuz it's more of a filler chapter

but i hope y'all like it!

-jyka💕

×+×+×+×

Miranda looked at her husband-but-not-quite-her-husband. He was still the same sweet, caring gentleman she'd spent almost 2 years with, but she knew it wasn't that simple.

They were on an airplane to Seattle, and he was looking at everything with utmost wonder. It was adorable. The childlike glee in his eyes was pulling her in.

"You okay?" She asked gently. While they did share an astounding kiss almost a week ago when she first came to Idaho, there weren't any more. She wanted to kiss him again and again, to make sure he was still here, and not just an illusion, but she wasn't sure it would be appropriate. She's sure he wanted to kiss her too but maybe that was just the hope talking. "You've been bouncing since we got on."

Ben nodded. "I'm fine, Miranda. I just… I know airplanes; I think the basic memory is there, but when we got on, all I remember is…" he trailed off, chuckling nervously. "Nevermind."

"You remembered something?" She perked up. All throughout the week, Ben had been surprising her with random memories that had been emerging from his brain. She's confused about it, and she wondered how he handled it all, but she guessed it was better than nothing. "Tell me."

He blushed deeper. He coughed in his hand, avoiding her gaze. "Just nothing."

"Benjamin," Miranda raised an eyebrow. Twisting in his seat, he huffed, and mumbled something. "What? I didn't hear you."

She leaned to him, and he murmured under his breath again. This time she heard it with clarity. "We were in the, um, Mile High Club."

Her eyes widened, and she felt her cheeks flush. She sat back on her seat, clenching her thighs together.

It was their honeymoon. They're going to the Bahamas, and Miranda was vibrating with energy.

She had just gotten married, again. This time, to the love of her life. She was certain she was glowing.

Ben held her hand as they took their seats on the plane. They booked first class seats, paid by their parents.

He grinned at her as he laid down the comfortable bed. "This is nice."

She smiled back, and laid on top of him, latching her lips with his. "Mm… indeed it is."

Her arms wrapped around his body, and her head rested on his chest. She could hear his heartbeat, and it soothed her.

Ben kissed the top of her head. "Can we have sex now, please?"

Miranda laughed, grateful that they had privacy. As soon as they got engaged, she prohibited sex, and they have done other stuff, but making love is out of the question. Even though they've already consummated their love a lot times in their dating life, she wanted their betrothal to be sacred, and she loved that while Ben was whiny about it, he respected her wishes. "After we land, hon," she giggled.

He suddenly kissed her with passion, and a moan ripped from her throat. Ben's hands roamed around her body, stopping at her ass, squeezing it. She gasped as his tongue dived into the depths of her mouth, exploring. Her body thrummed with want. Suddenly, having sex on an airplane was the best idea she's ever heard.

"Oh, God," she whispered as he attacked her neck with open-mouthed kisses.

Ben chuckled, the vibrations sending a shudder through her spine. He pulled away, and closed his eyes.

She frowned. "Ben," she whined, nudging him. "What are you doing?"

"No sex, right? I'm sleeping." He had a shit-eating grin, and she hit his shoulder. "Ow! Miranda!" She huffed, and moved away from him, going to her own bed. She turned away, knowing he could perfectly see her butt slightly arched. He groaned. "Miranda Bailey-Warren, I know what you're doing."

Her heart fluttered at her new name, but she didn't turn around. "And I care because?"

She heard movement, and before she knew it, his chest was on her back, pulling her in. She felt his hard-on against her ass, and she bit her lip, trying to prevent the moan from coming out.

"You care, because--" His breath was on her skin. "--you want me, Miranda."

She didn't speak, aware that her underwear was now soaked. They both have been waiting for this, for their wedding night, and while she wanted it to be special, her libido wasn't agreeing with her. "Ben, we can't," she whined. "You know I want our first time as a married couple to be special."

He nodded against her neck, nipping at her skin. "Doesn't mean I can't do things to you."

Miranda moaned at that. In their engagement, she found out just how creative Ben was sexually if he wanted to be. The memory of the different ways he'd stimulated her into an orgasm made her shudder.

Ben smiled, and his hand roamed her hip teasingly, before it reached the hem of her pants. He easily bypassed that and her underwear. He found her center, moaning at how wet she was. "Already?"

Miranda nodded and closed her eyes. She gasped as his finger sunk in her depths. "Shit," her voice was merely a whisper, but her chest wanted her to scream so badly.

He chuckled, and almost immediately added another finger, almost knuckle-deep inside her.

She was breathing heavily, her hand clutching his arm tightly. He thrust in her hard, and started to curve his fingers, hitting her g-spot.

She didn't usually come this easily, but the wedding plans got hectic the week before the ceremony, and they hadn't engaged in activities at all. And God, his fingers felt so good. "Ben, I'm coming!" She was a little louder this time, the thought of getting caught flown out of her head.

As she got down from her high, she smiled. She liked being in the Mile High Club.

Back in the present, Ben was quiet beside her, and she was trying not to think of how casually he moved back then. He was sexy all the time, but especially when he was nonchalant about fucking her.

"Oh," she breathed, stealing short glances at him. She cleared her throat. "That was… um…"

He moved suddenly, touching her arm. "Miranda, don't be embarrassed."

She shook her head. It wasn't that she was embarrassed. It was that she wanted him. These past few days with him eased her worries--he wasn't dead, he was alive and well--and with a clear mind, she found that he missed his touch. Especially since he was gone for a couple months even before the accident. "I'm not."

"Then?" He asked, his thumb caressing her skin. It was supposed to be comforting, but Miranda's body took it sexually. She shuddered, and let out a soft moan.

Ben's eyes widened. She presumed that because of his ragged memory, he wasn't completely in tune with her yet, but if his latest memory was any implication, he knew the signs that she was turned on. "Oh," he exclaimed softly, moving his hands away from her. "S-Sorry."

She closed her eyes. Now, she was embarrassed. "No, no. I'm sorry. I made you uncomfortable."

He shook his head, his lips curving into the beginning of a smirk. His voice went a tone deeper. "You made me feel something, Miranda, but it's definitely not uncomfortable."

Her eyes widened. Was he flirting with her? Her mouth was suddenly dry, and she licked her lips. She stammered. "I-I…" Miranda shook her head, and chuckled nervously. "I'm gonna go to, um, sleep. It's still…" she trailed off, looking at her watch. "About three hours. You should get some rest too."

When she looked at him, his eyes kind of showed disappointment, but he nodded. "Goodnight, Miranda."

She bit her lip, feeling as if she just made a mistake. But she just closed her eyes too, moving uncomfortably in her seat. "Goodnight, Ben."