The Almost Kiss

Chapter 1

Louis P.O.V.

                  "Wanna go a round?" Harry asked me playfully. I stuck my hands out in front of me protectively and started circling him.

                    "Do you really think you could keep up with me Hazza?" I spat back just as playfully and tackled him to the ground. I put my knees on the ground on either side of his stomach and tickled him. "Take that! And that!" I yelled as I tickled his belly. Very suddenly he flipped me off his stomach and onto my back on the ground. I looked up, bewildered. Harry had never been able to do that before.

                    "I've been trained Boo Bear. You don't have anything on me now lad." Harry stuck out his tongue and I smiled. Harry was the only person in the world who could tackle me to the ground and still have me smile at him.

                   "Do you two mind stopping that? I think I might be sick." Liam said from the couch with a look of mock disgust on his face. 

                     "Why don't you come down here and make me." I said to Liam jokingly, but to my surprise he came down and sat on me as well and I have to say the combined weight of Liam and Harry wasn't the most comfartable thing in the world.

                        "Was that sass I heard Boo Bear?" This was also new, Liam didn't usually call me by my pet name and he sure wasn't usually this playfull.

                    "Wouldn't you like to know!" I said sticking my tongue out and for a breif moment Liam leaned in for whatever reason and his eyes were focused on my tongue. I quickly withdrew it and he went back to normal as if nothing had happened. I looked up at Harry wondering if he had seen what I had, but he seemed pretty occupied as a very attractive woman walked through the door with the food we had ordered. I suddenly realized why our room service bill had been so high.

                     I looked back at Liam, but the moment was over. Had I just imagined this or had Liam been about to kiss me?