♡ 5 ♡

Jin was taken by suprise. He had only just met the fox and wasn't prepared for this situation. He chose to make an excuse for the little fox.
"Kitten, there are to many people around for that." He whispered in the smaller boy's ear. He attempted to use the people in the house as an excuse but it didn't seem to work.
"Alpha please?~" The fox whined, beggining to rock his hips forward and back, attaching his lips to the older males neck. Jin grabbed the mint boy's hips harshly, stopping his movements and eliciting a small breathy moan right next to his ear.
"Kitten, alpha said not now." He whispered in the hybrid's ear, biting it softly after.
"Now lets go to your bedroom and get you settled while alpha makes some food." Jin lifted the fox, carrying him to his bedroom, the guest room, setting him on his bed and leaving to go make food. Yoongi looked around before locking his door and laying on the bed, attempting to take a short nap while he waited. His nap didn't really work our for him as his bedroom was directly next to Jungkook's, where Jungkook and Hoseok chose to "play" as Yoongi tried to sleep. The fox started to whine at the noises, pushing his face into his pillow. He heard Jin yell that Jungkook was being to loud but the noises didn't stop nor change.
"I'm not sure they heard him." Yoongi thought to himself as he started to imagine if it were him and Jin making those noises. The small fox started moaning into the pillow, in need of his alpha to help him. He moved the second pillow he had at his side in between his legs to gain the smallest bit of friction as he whined and moaned. Someone knocked at his door yet he didn't stop his actions.
"Kitten? Hunny, why is your door locked? Baby Fox?" He yelled in a hopefully soothing voice, trying to hide his worry. He couldn't hear the whines or moans coming from the room since the other two were being so loud. Jin went back into the kitchen and found his drawer of spare keys. He found the one with the blue nail polish on it symbolizing the guest room and went back to the room. Jungkook had quieted down a bit by now but he was still a little bit to loud for Jin to hear Yoongi. Jin opened the door and almost melted at the sight in front of him. His little fox, face shoved in one pillow, legs wrapped around another as he tried to get any friction possible.
"Oh fuck." he growled under his breath. Yoongi looked up for a couple seconds only to catch Jin's eyes staring him down like he was his next meal. Yoongi paniced and moved himself to be sitting up on his knees on the bed, hands behind his back as if they were in handcuffs, and head down as he used to do in the shop whenever he was told to wait and be ready. Jin closed the door behind him and walked to the boy, pushing him down on his back and climbing on top of him, his wolf seemingly taking over. He put his knee up against Yoongi's core and leaned down to the fox's neck.
"Food is ready, kitten. Fix yourself up and come eat." Jin told him before removing himself from the fox and kissing the cute little bulge sitting in the poor omega's pants. He closed the door as the baby whined at his alpha after almost getting to where he wanted. He went to the bathroom in his room after he heard Jin barge into the room of Jungkook and Hoseok yelling,
"Hurry the fuck up, I have food." The door slammed directly after. Yoongi didn't know how to fix his problem by himself as he was never aloud to touch himself when he was in the hybrid store. He chose to clean the sweat off his face with some cold water and a cloth before leaving his room, with his obvious problem, to meet his alpha in the kitchen.