Chapter Six

Drew's POV-

I had no idea if I could trust her, she was a rogue but she was also my mate which meant that she could use the mate pull against me.. My wolf was screaming at me to trust her and mark her but I couldn't.. I'm an alpha it's not just me I have to worry about it's my entire pack and she could be putting them at risk.. I didn't even know her name.

Katie's POV-
I walked down the stairs cautiously, I knew that no one trusted me at the moment by the occasionally glare I would get from a pack member, this is not what finding my mate would be like and Drew was just shrugging it off not really giving a shit about how uncomfortable I was at the moment.

"Asshole" I muttered to myself, hearing a quiet giggle from behind me.. It was the red head from last night what was her name again? I turned to face her, taking in her appearance as I searched my brain for her name. She was wearing a black shirt that had 'Son of a bitch' written across it with ripped denim jeans and a pair of converse . I cocked my head to the side with a raised brow "What's with the shirt?" I asked her curiously, she chuckled to herself as she led me into the kitchen, my stomach growling at the smell of food "It's a Supernatural reference.." She muttered "You haven't seen it?" She asked me when I still didn't seem to understand.

"Well being a rogue and all I didn't really get much time to watch TV" I said while offering her a small smile so she didn't feel overly guilty "Fuck sorry" she muttered "Hey you know there is a benefit to that!" She almost squealed as her eyes lit up in excitement. "What's that?" I asked, clearly not understanding her point again "I can help you catch up on everything!" She bounced on her heels before running off in a different direction.

Jesus Christ.. That girl was like a giant ball of energy. 'Note to self: learn her name' I reminded myself, making a mental note of it as my eyes roamed the large kitchen, seeing everyone (Including Drew seated around a large table eating).

'Mate!' My wolf automatically said delighted to see Drew... Well that made one of us.. I clearly wasn't welcome to join them by the disgusted looks I was getting from everyone at the table.

I sighed quietly before walking out of the kitchen, looking over at the table one last time before I left.. I really wanted to sit with them.. To finally be part of a pack but it looked like that wasn't going to happen.

As I went to walk out one of the boys jumped out of his chair, running over to me "Katie!" He whispered yelled. I turned around slightly shocked that he knew my name "Hey I'm Seth" he said, holding his hand out with a goofy grin plastered on his face.