Part 3

~Third POV~

As Athanasia and Lucas continued to fight, they did not notice that a certain Emperor was aware of everything they were doing, he knew that it was his daughter who made the boy spill his tea and that she also made up a lie to embarrass him after he took away her cake.

However, he had no intention to stop them as this was quite engaging for him. But he was more focused on his daughter as he was currently uncovering a new side of her. He would never have imagined that she could glare at someone, let alone take revenge if he had not seen it himself.

~Athanasia's POV~

'I was originally here because of Father and was happy but now I just wanna get this over with,' I looked at Father to see him staring at me, 'I can't even feel happy right now,' I looked away to avoid rolling my eyes. 'What a pitiful girl you are,' Lucas' voice entered my mind yet again 'You know what? Fuck it, I'm leaving,' I got up from my seat and turned to face Father.

"I apologize Your Majesty, but I have some things to attend to so I'll be taking my leave now," I curtsied, "Blessings and Glory upon the Sun of the Obelian Empire," and turned away without even waiting for an answer.

As soon as I was in front of the Ruby Palace, I took off my shoes and threw them at a random wall out of frustration, before stomping all the way to my room and slamming my door shut. I buried my head in my pillow and screamed profanities at Lucas, but was interrupted by Lily coming into my room.

"Princess are you okay? I heard your muffled screams," she carefully approached me, before sitting beside me and patting my hand, "Lily, what would you do if I killed someone?" I asked, not saying who the 'someone' is, "Princess," Lily hesitated a little but eventually gave her answer, "I'd still stay by your side but may I know why you're asking me this?"

"You know, there's this really annoying and narcissistic guy that irritates me so much that I think I might murder him someday," I answer through gritted teeth and Lily just nodded with a confused expression. "Anyways, can you give me some cold milk?" I flashed her a smile and received one of her own in return.

"Right away Princess," she got up and left to complete the task, leaving me all alone. I reached under my bed to get my sketchbook and color pencils, but instead of touching something solid, I touched something soft, it almost felt like human skin. 'The hell?' I got down from the bed and crouched to look under it, and there, under my bed, casually eating cookies and going through my sketchbook was Lucas.

"THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I yelled and jumped away from the bed, near the door. "Why don't you scream a little louder? I don't think the entire Empire has heard you yet," Lucas crawled out from under the bed and started scratching his ear. "I asked what you were doing here?" I repeated my question, using a menacing tone this time.

"Well, as soon as you left, your dad ended the tea party and I was bored so I thought I would pay you a visit. I teleported here when you were talking about killing someone and decided to listen in. So I crawled under your bed and found this little book there and found it interesting. The artist sure is talented, where did you buy it from?" He ended his explanation with a question, "So sorry to burst your bubbly darling but those are my drawings and thanks for the compliment by the way," I smirked at him, flipping my hair over my shoulder for extra effect.

"Oh really? I guess that's one thing about you that's actually useful," he threw the book over his shoulder and it landed on my bed, before slumping on the bed himself, "Well don't disturb me, I wanna take a nap," Lucas yawned before laying down and covering himself up with my blanket.

"Get your ratass out of my bed and out of his palace before I report you for trespassing," I grabbed the blanket and yanked it away from him, making him flinch and widen his eyes at me. "HEY! Is this how you treat a sleeping man?" He grabbed the blanket and pulled on it but I didn't let go, "Man? You're a fucking 800 year old geezer!" I pulled the blanket towards me with all my strength, causing Lucas to fall to the ground.

"Do I look like an 800 year old geezer? No, I don't. In fact, I look younger than you, you old grandma," he retorted, 'This little piece of dogshit,' "Younger than me? Bitch please, I'm more fabulous than you'll ever be," I pulled the blanket out of his grasp and set it on the bed, "Now get out, Lily's gonna come in any minute now and I don't want to waste my time explaining what the hell you are doing in my room to her," I dragged him near the window and pushed him off, hoping he would fall to his death, but the brat teleported away.