s i x

You started to panic when everyone was taken that you didn't even listen to their plan. You only understood that you had to shoot people and jump on a train.

*The day of the plan (ik sounds dumb)*

You, Vince and Thomas were waiting for the distraction to work. When it did you jumped on the train. You found the right train capsule and hooked it to the train. When you got it away safely you opened in to see a lot of kids but not minho. You spotted Aris and Sonya and ran over to them. You hugged both of them. Despise being really jealous if Sonya you thought she was really nice. You got everyone out of the train and helped them. "took you guys long enough to save us" you heard Aris joke to Thomas. "Good to see you to buddy" Thomas replied with a chuckle. You smiled to yourself before walking away.

Time skip

Today was the day you, Frypan, Newt and Thomas were gonna get Minho back from WICKED. You got in the car and drive of. You drive through a tunnel and saw a cranck. "Don't worry it's just one cranck just drive past it" Thomas said. Frypan did as told when suddenly 20 other cranks appeared out of no where. They started attacking the car and the car flew over landing on it's back. You all got out and tried to find a weapon when a car suddenly drove trough the tunnel. The car stopped in front of you and you saw Brenda and Jorge. " Get in the car" Brenda ordered. You climbed in the car and they drove of. " Hey I'm sorry i didn't want to drag you guys into this " Thomas apologized. " I think what he's trying it say is thank you. " Frypan chuckled. Everyone let out a small laugh and saw the last city in a distance. " Funny we spend three years trapped behind walls trying to break out and now we wanna break back in " Newt said. You all got out of the car. " Yeah it's hilarious" Frypan sarcastically said. " Jorge how do we get past those walls? " Thomas asked him. " Don't look at me hermano. These walls are new. I guess that's WICKEDS  answer for everything " he said taking his gloves off. " Well, we ain't gonna figure it out from up here " Brenda said crossing her arms. " Brenda said crossing her arms. She walked back to the car "let's go". " You really think he's in there ?" Newt asked you. " I guess we'll find out " you said. " you know she's gonna be there too" he told Thomas. " I know " he replied with and walked back to the car.

You walked trough a big crowd of angry people and saw that they were all holding up signs and yelling at the people in the last city. After you had almost made it to the front you got kidnapped by some people and thrown in a van. Someone yelled for you all to get out so you did. Another van stopped and you heard fighting in the van. You Brenda and Thomas looked at the van confused. The Doors opened and a man flew out. Jorge jumped on top of him yelling at him " where is she?!!" He went out punch him but Brenda ran up to him " hey! Hey! Hey! I'm right here" he said Jorge looked at her and dropped the man. " Everybody relax we're all on the same side here. " One of the men said. " What do you mean same side who the hell are you? " Thomas asked ripping away from the men who was holding him back. The men stood there for a second thinking. Everyone looked at him and he pulled his mask off. " Hey greenie".