f i v e

When you got out of the car a couple of people surrounded us. You were standing next to Brenda so you didn't hear what the people around you were saying because you noticed that Brenda was about to faint. When she fainted everyone came over and saw that she had the flare. A doctor took her and Thomas in a tent to help her. When did that you stood there akwardly with Frypan, Winston, Aris, Sonya, Harriet and Newt. You looked at Newt and he looked back at you.

time skip

you were sitting on a cliff with Newt, Frypan, Winston, Thomas and minho. " I wish Alby woudl have seen all of this " Newt said lookig at the vieuw in front of him. " and chuck " thomas said lookign at the piece of wood Chuck made ( i didn't put fry's line in because Winston is still alive in this story). " he'd be proud of you you know Tommy " Newt said looking at him. Thomas turned his head a little to look at Newt " yeah " he answered. Frypan looked around and spotted Aris. " hey Aris! "he shouted you looked at him and then at Aris. " hey, guys " he waved and then went back to talking to Harriet and Sonya. " I kinda like that kid " Frypan said smiling. " me too " you said also smiling. " yeah, i still don't trust him though " Minho said and you all let out a small laugh. "hey where is teresa?" thomas asked frowning. "she's up there" Winston pointed. Thomas looked at her for a bit and then stood up. You didn't really pay atention to the conversation that followed you were staring at aris. when suddenly you heard helicopters. You quickly climed down from the cliff and joined the others. When Aris spotted you he ran over to you hugging you. You hugged back but not like you used to do because you thought he was dating someone else. When he pulled away from the hug he looked kinda hurt but then grabbed you hand to make sure you were by his side. There were bombs everywhere and Aris kept you close to him. then men in armour and guns in their hands dropped down from the helicopter and started shooting. There was a big fight and they got a lot of people on with them including Aris, Sonya and minho.