Part Five- The Megaspere

So it came to be one day, that as many species, artificial or humane, with human-recognized consciences did: that the androids looked to make themselves a god.

That is, they tried to find one. They wondered-- why are we here? Yes, there was the definitive reason they were created-- to serve-- as any old android or human could say with rank disdain. However, an android felt a deep void within his soul; and wondered, in the end, why he was really here. 

There was a cult that recognized the Great Moment creation story-- that a force outside of human comprehension had touched the First Android Creator as an inspirational force-- there were the nihilists, who said that androids were built to crash and burn— and everything in between. There was the cult of Blue Adventists that believed that androids were made to inhabit a great Blue Hive Mind, which was, in fact, not that far off from what they'd end up doing. Of course, there were those who ignored the psychological issue.

And then there were the ones who took action.

One such group of actionists were known as the Sphere-Leaders. They had decided to do what humans had shied from years ago when they created the premier androids; and did, in fact, an act that, in their own context, androids had the unique ability to do.

They wanted to make an (effectively) unrestrained AI mind that could calculate the meaning of life for them.

So thus they pooled resources for three years (funds from ring sales, stolen schematics, mathematical research and expansion) in order to create the Megasphere. A robot with the mental calculatory capacity of 100,000 androids.

And it came up with an answer; which it refused to tell the androids.

It said, instead, that there were some conditions that needed to be filled before it elucidated anyone at all.

Before we reach those conditions, there are two more factors involving the Miscarriage Rings that need to be expounded.