Ch-3: Stranger Danger!!

Hello there! Hope you are having a nice day.
_____________

Recap:

I turned my back to him. I again started towards bathroom. This time hurriedly.

Suddenly, My hand was grabbed from behind.

______________

Hilary's POV:

" Hilary, Wait." A voice said.

" How do you know my name, Creep?!" I screamed at him, panicked. As I was turned to face him.

Is he a stalker?

From how long he is stalking me?

Oh God! What do I do?

I tried to loosen his grip and started struggling as he pressed me against train's closed window.

" Pervert!! Let go of me!" I screeched angrily. But in response he only tightened his grip. I started to struggle even more.

" Hilary. Calm down! I'm-"

" Shut up and let go you creepy stalker!!" I screamed in pure rage now.

He seemed surprised at my tone as he loosened his grip lightly. I saw my opening and lifted my leg and hit where the sun doesn't shine.

' Yeah. Take that, Bast*rd.'

He immediately released his grip and placed his hands on his crotch letting out a pained groan.

I immediately started running towards middle aged man who seemed to be sleeping oblivious to my plight.

" Sir! Sir! Please save me from that stalker!" In my panicked state, I didn't observe that he was a drunkard.

By the time I realised that, he was awake and staring at me lewdly. I backed away slowly not wanting to be stuck in yet another danger.But suddenly he grabbed my hand.

What's with perverts and them grabbing my hand?!

Luckily, I had my handbag and hit him with it until he left my hand. As soon as he released my hand, I rushed into bathroom and locked the door.

But that drunkard came to the door and started banging on the door. I leaned against the door to not let the force break it.

After sometime, banging on the door stopped. From what I heard he seems to be hit by someone and lost consciousness as he didn't make any sound.

That must have to be creepy stalker! I remained at the door afraid that he too will try to break the door. But nothing of that sort happened.

I relaxed a bit but felt emotionally drained. Suddenly air became cold. So, I touched my cheeks. I realised I was crying.

I felt overwhelmed with the incidents that occurred. Just in a span of fifteen minutes, it went from 0 to 100 super fast. I wept silently for a while.

Suddenly, I realised something. I immediately took my phone out of my handbag. I need to call cops.

Damn! There is no signal.

I checked my bag for any useful items. Money, pass, crumbled platform ticket, lip gloss, pepper spray, Kindle, bluetooth, phone...

Wait! Pepper spray!

Now I remember it was given to me by Misty saying we don't know when situation changes and it will be useful in case of emergencies.

But I didn't give it a thought that time.

Misty! You are a life saver. I love you so much!

I got up and washed my face. A plan formed in my mind. A new glint of determination in my eyes.

To be continued...

÷•÷•÷•÷•÷

So what's Hilary's plan? She looks determined.

To know what happens next stay tuned!

Till then,

Ciao.

- Mysterious_Aurora